Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Forums

Added  Mar 9 2024
0 Replies

i am an engineer and working on cobas devices you can ask me anything you want, feel free to ask. if you need help just write via mail also you can call either

osman838@gmail.com

RE: Roche - Cobas 8000
Added  Mar 9 2024
0 Replies

i am an engineer and working on cobas devices you can ask me anything you want, feel free to ask. if you need help just write via mail also you can call either

osman838@gmail.com

RE: Roche - Cobas 6000
Added  Mar 9 2024
0 Replies

i am an engineer and working on cobas devices you can ask me anything you want, feel free to ask. if you need help just write via mail

osman838@gmail.com

RE: Roche - Modular Analytics EVO
Added  Mar 9 2024
0 Replies

i am an engineer and working on cobas devices you can ask me anything you want, feel free to ask. if you need manual just write via mail

osman838@gmail.com

RE: Roche - Cobas 4000
0 Replies

i need key pad for clincheck plus analyzer 

RE: Biochemical Systems - Clin Check Plus
0 Replies

HI, In our equipment, we were previously able to input the patient's demographic information but are now unable to do so. 

The person using the equipment only changed the language and enabled the quality control option. 

We attempted to switch the language back to its original setting and disable the quality control component, but the option for patient's demographic information just dissapeared.

Now we could only input the ID

What could be some possible solutions to this issue?

RE: Siemens - ADVIA Centaur CP
Added  Mar 2 2024
0 Replies

hola tengo problemas con el equipo cuando lee colesterol o Triglicéridos me da un mensaje exced lin alta, pongo ok y el resultado da comparable con un laboratorio de referencis,  puede ser un error de como esta cargada la técnica, la lámpara es nueva y la compensación da ok todo en 18, además cuando realizo la técnica de hdl sale el mismo mensaje pero los resultados ahí si me dan todos más bajo que en el laboratorio de referencia, saben cual puede ser la causa?

RE: Mindray - BA-88A
Added  Feb 21 2024
0 Replies

Where can I find a service manual for the BS-480 chemistry analyzer?

Equipment: BS-480

RE: Mindray - BS-480
Updated  Feb 20 2024
1 Reply

I am looking for the pdf version of the Envoy 500+ Chemistry analyzer. where can i find this please?

Equipment: envoy 500+

RE: Vital Diagnostics - Envoy 500
Added  Dec 30 2023
0 Replies

What is net weight of urit 910

Equipment: Urit 910

RE: URIT - 810

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree