Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Forums

Added  Oct 19 2020
0 Replies

Awareness Technology - Stat Fax 4500
When running a test, the machine cannot store the standard curve. For example, when I run creatinine test,I accept the standard given and then I exit. Then I again open the run test option and run Creatinine again but it needs to run standard again and did not store the first standard I already run. What could be the problem w/ the machine? the costumers are complaining of the standard easily used up.

RE: Awareness Technology - Stat Fax 4500
3 Replies

ARKRAY USA - SPOTCHEM EZ SP-4430

Hi, Service manual please, or schematic diagram, repair instruction please. Thanks in advance.

RE: ARKRAY USA - SPOTCHEM EZ SP-4430
Added  Sep 24 2020
0 Replies

Olympus - AU400e
Is there a way to print out the past month's QC results from the analyzer's computer?

RE: Olympus - AU400e
0 Replies

Vital Scientific - Selectra XL
Hi im using a selectra xl with westengard rules, i want to know how to calculate SD for entering new referal values of new lot of QC? In the papers of kit i have target, lower and higher limits, but when i choose westengard serve SD

RE: Vital Scientific - Selectra XL
Updated  Sep 16 2020
1 Reply

Horiba Medical - Pentra C200
I need Service manual how can give it to me urgently

RE: Horiba Medical - Pentra C200
0 Replies

Vital Scientific - Microlab 300
I need password service micolab 300

RE: Vital Scientific - Microlab 300
Updated  Sep 7 2020
1 Reply

Hi, I hope this mail find you well. I wonder if it is possible to get a complete user manual for the Statfax 4500. I got the short version in spanish, but I am afraid there are a lot of missing details. Thanks in advance!

1 Reply

Roche - Cobas Integra 400 plus
I am trying interfacing of Analyzer with a host computer When trying I get a message "0 results have been set to transmitted to host computer I adjusted the interfacing for sample and sample type

RE: Roche - Cobas Integra 400 plus
Added  Aug 24 2020
0 Replies

URIT - 810
Hi guys, This is Norbert. I have a URIT 810 chemistry analyzer, semi automated. when I press the start switch to start running a sample , that command restarts the machine instead of initiating the program. ( As a result it doesn't aspirate) What could be the problem? Thanks

RE: URIT - 810
Added  Aug 18 2020
0 Replies

Hi, I hope this mail find you well. I wonder if it is possible to get a complete user manual for the Statfax 4500. I got the short version in spanish, but I am afraid there are a lot of missing details. Thanks in advance!

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree