Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Forums

Added  Sep 21 2023
0 Replies

Best regards.  The equipment show the message DLA/CCM LINK FAULT.  it happens after 20 30 min working well.  Thanks advanced.

RE: Abbott - CELL-DYN 1800
Updated  Sep 21 2023
1 Reply

i need help about error 13 everything fine but when i calibration start in service mode i found an error 13 witnin 1 minute anyone can help? 

RE: Vital Scientific - Microlab 300
0 Replies

Dear Team, 

Good day. Please kindly assist with support to recover the Administrator Password of the BT 3000 Plus. Also, please help with the Service Manual. Thanks. My email address is: loveogunjimi@gmail.com. Kindly treat as urgent. 

RE: Biotechnica - BT 3000 plus
Added  Sep 5 2023
0 Replies

The Fuji dri-chem NX500i analyzer was showing black plate soiled. Clean black plate. Using the manual procedure, I have clean the black plate but the display of black plate soiled on the screen is still showing. What's the next step?

Equipment: FUJI DRI-CHEM NX500i

RE: Fujifilm - Dri-Chem NX500i
Updated  Aug 17 2023
1 Reply

What does flag AR mean on Microlab 300 after the result

RE: Vital Scientific - Microlab 300
Added  Aug 15 2023
0 Replies

How can I find the LOINC codes for this instrument's assays?

RE: Medica - EasyRA
Added  Aug 14 2023
0 Replies

Please where can one purchase reagents/assay for comprehensive metabolic panel for ACE Alera chemistry Analyzer? i reside in US, but the equipment is to be used in West Africa?

RE: Alfa Wassermann Diagnostic Technologies - ACE Alera
Added  Aug 11 2023
0 Replies

In the calibration log page, the system is not allowing me to enter a new lot number and/or expiration date for a calibrator.  After selecting the calibrator, the page's function buttons are "grayed out" yielding the page and sample analysis locked.  Any information or suggestions appreciated.

Equipment: Siemens - Viva-ProE System

RE: Siemens - Viva-ProE System
0 Replies

J'ai un automate MINDRAY BS 230 qui affiche l'erreur "la sonde ne détecte pas le niveau de liquide dans la carrousselle".

j'ai pourtant effectué tout les nettoyages et j'ai vérifié la led D2 de la carte électronique qui contrôle le niveau de liquide, elle clignote en jaune.

le manuel de service me propose des corrections logicielles

Equipment: Mindray BS 230

RE: Mindray - BS-230
Added  Aug 5 2023
0 Replies

HELLO,How can i connect LIS computer to Abbott ARCHITECT c4000 to via TCP HL7 to send results to mycomputer host ?

Equipment: Abbott ARCHITECT c4000 LIS

RE: Abbott - ARCHITECT c4000

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree