Clinical Chemistry Analyzer Forums

0 Replies

Hi there, any link of software download to a computer to run this machine? (Thermo scientific Konlab 20 chemistry Analyzer)? Please let me know or advise. Thank you.

RE: Thermo Scientific - Konelab 20
0 Replies

1. Kindly explain how to solve this issue with calcium concentration and absorption, the advice doesn't read the standard solution of calcium but it read the sample concentration and always gives a high degree even the patients have calcium deficiency 

RE: Transasia - ERBA Chem 7
Updated  Jul 14 2023
3 Replies

When initializing after turning the machine ON, it pops error 10. I noticed that the filter wheel does not rotate during the initialization, I don't know if this is normal. I also noticed 2 cables, black and red floating, I don't know where they came from. I need a suggestion to the problem and I wouldn't mind if I can lay my hands on the technical manual. I don't have one.

Equipment: Microlab 300

RE: Vital Scientific - Microlab 300
0 Replies

installation

Equipment: vitros 5600

RE: Ortho Clinical Diagnostics - VITROS 5600
Added  Jul 5 2023
0 Replies

how to integrate  or link to custom software

RE: Mindray - BS-120
Added  Jun 29 2023
0 Replies

Changing reflectometer on vitros350

RE: Ortho Clinical Diagnostics - VITROS 350
Added  Jun 29 2023
Updated  Jun 22 2023
2 Replies

Absorbance out of limits

Equipment: BioSystems - BTS 330

RE: BioSystems - BTS 330
Added  May 21 2023
0 Replies

Ola amigos, falo do Brasil, obrigado pelas informações do forum, me ajudaram muito.

É possivel imprimir com uma impressora externa, desde ja agradeço.

RE: BioSystems - BTS 310
Added  May 14 2023
0 Replies

Dear  All,

Pls help to find the  Sinothinker - SK3002B1    opration manual.

RE: Sinothinker - SK3002B1

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree