Coagulation Analyzer Forums

0 Replies

Anyone know the master password for Sysmex CA1500 Coagulation Analyzer, please

RE: Sysmex - CA 1500
Added  Dec 15 2020
0 Replies

I like to know if this equipment is an open system type usable with any good reagent available.

RE: Sysmex - CA 50
Added  Nov 21 2020
0 Replies

How do I turn sensor on?

RE: Beckman Coulter - ACL 1000
Updated  Oct 28 2020
2 Replies

am kindly requesting for the product manual

RE: Sinothinker - SK5002
Updated  Jul 22 2020
3 Replies

Our laboratory is looking to purchase a coagulation analyser and was recommended this model however we would like user feedback on its performance before deciding on the purchase. Thank you in advance.

RE: Siemens - CA 620/660
Updated  Jan 17 2020
2 Replies

Do you sell the rinse bottle w/cap for this unit?

RE: Sysmex - CA 500
Updated  Jul 18 2018
1 Reply

Operation manual for KC1 Delta coagulation monitor Version 2.31 On switch ON temp field is blank Language is German instead of English

RE: TCOAG - KC1
Updated  Apr 2 2018
1 Reply

Does anyone have a operators manual for the ACL Elite/ Elite Pro? I see some one asked 6 years ago, thought maybe by now there would be one. thank you.

RE: Beckman Coulter - ACL Elite Pro
Updated  Jan 1 2018
1 Reply

can anyone help me with this code? I just did the PM and all the controls were fine. then I got a call from the lab and they said they ran a patient and got this.

RE: Beckman Coulter - ACL 9000
2 Replies

we got EM88A Chemsitry & Coagulation Analyzer two years ago ,now the software is a little , who could give us new software and guidance ? The local dealer is not in this business , and we are helpless

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree