Coagulation Analyzer Forums

Updated  Apr 22 2015
1 Reply

Hello, We are thinking of putting a CA-530 coag analyzer online but not sure if Sysmex still make parts/service. Also,trying to track down operator manual on (pdf).

Thanks LCARNES

RE: Sysmex - CA 530
Added  Sep 23 2014
0 Replies

What reagents are generally used to run APTT, PT, and Fibrinogen testing on this instrument?

RE: Beckman Coulter - ACL Elite Pro
0 Replies

We have plenty all version instruments with serial number AXXX for the models CA560 with SW version 00-17. In the most of the case I do the clean procedure of the Nozzle, clean and lubricate the mechanicals parts special the Z movement.  Change the parts is not the solution (PCB, cable and Nozzle) for resolve this matter.  So I need to know is something regarding up-dates of the instruments. 

RE: Sysmex - CA 560
Added  Feb 18 2014
0 Replies

Has anyone else had a sensor 7 failure on their ACL 100 coag instrument?

It referes to priming issue---is it the seals on the priming pistons?  How did you correct your issues?  Old model/ no longer supported.

RE: Beckman Coulter - ACL 100
Added  Nov 1 2013
0 Replies

What are the lower and upper limit ranges on the TEG for R, K, A, and the MA?

RE: Haemonetics - TEG Analyzer
Updated  Aug 20 2013
2 Replies

Is it possible to download and print an ACL Advance manual?

RE: Beckman Coulter - ACL Advance
Updated  Aug 19 2013
1 Reply

For the ACL 1000 - when customers are calculating the patient normal mean is there somewhere that tells them to use the geometric mean and not the arithmetic mean. I know you refer to the CLSI document which states to use the geomatric mean but does your company actually tell your customers to calculate the geometric mean and use that value for the calculation of the INR

RE: Beckman Coulter - ACL 1000
0 Replies

Limits for six month quality control TEG for correlation between channels ( R, K, ANGLE and MA ).

I need more information about that.

Thanks

RE: Haemonetics - TEG Analyzer
0 Replies

When turned on Screen lights up but instrument software doen't start up

RE: Sysmex - CA 540
Updated  Feb 7 2013
1 Reply

I am looking for a service manual for an Instumantation Laboratory ACL TOP 700 IVD instrument.

RE: Instrumentation Laboratory - ACL 7000

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree