CT Scanner Forums

Added  Feb 6 2024
0 Replies

Hello

I need to send an MX200 tube to the United States

But the customs of my country requests the MSDS certificate to be able to send it.

Can you support me with a certificate even if it is for another tube model.

Thank you in advance for your response

Equipment: GE HealthCare - LightSpeed 16

RE: GE HealthCare - LightSpeed 16
1 Reply

Hello ! I am needs to SSA key /generator key for service tools for GE CT Scanner Bright Speed Elite Select .
Best Regards !
00359878426367_Viber_WatsApp

eng.Atanas Karshakov

???. 00359878426367 _Viber_WatsApp
e-mail : axrivas@abv.bg

Equipment: GE CT

Updated  Jan 28 2024
1 Reply

hey there I am facing an issue with the table tuning of the seimens emotion duo ct i need assistance regarding the bypassing of the syngo and resetting the table tuning of the system i am an amateur in this software part so I need someone to help me out reach me on my watsapp number +918878878979 or just mail me on sdhudu@gmail.com

Equipment: Siemens - Somatom Emotion duo

RE: Siemens - Somatom Emotion
Updated  Jan 27 2024
2 Replies

No display on Monitor

Equipment: Somatom go up

RE: Siemens Healthineers - Somatom Go.UP
0 Replies

I need a copy of complete software for a Ceretom NL3000.

Equipment: NeuroLogica - CereTom NL3000

0 Replies

I need Spelman AG Software used to troubleshoot issues in the equipment. If any one can help me get one that would be very helpful

Equipment: Toshiba Aquilion 16

4 Replies

Hi,

I'm loooking for the service manual of CT Canon Aquilion 16  slices.

If possible I need support of technician who knows this kind of systems.

Best Regards.

Equipment: CT CANON AQUILION

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion One
0 Replies

Hi All, 

My Name is Mouchettee Muhammad II and work at ZEISS Industrial Quality Solutions (Metrology Services). We have CT scanning capabilities in Wixom, MI, and Maple Grove Minnesota. We service all the United States. If you would like to learn more about our quality excellence lab please reach out to me @ mouchettee.muhammad@zeiss.com. You can also check out more information at https://experience-metrology.zeiss.com/5yz9h8zlyuo8nuk38jmirh7olo0?viewerUserId=620c222eff7ef10014d7dffa#/Computed-Tomography/industrial-ct-system. We perform services such as Assembly Analysis, Defect / Void detection, metrology, Part to CAD, Part to Part, and reverse engineering. So please contact me if you would ike to learn more! 

Equipment: METROTOM 800 / 1500

Added  Dec 29 2023
0 Replies

Dear all

I need setting for adding a new laser printer (fuji dripix4000).

l Also need error list related to image printing request.

thanks 

RE: Toshiba - Alexion

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree