CT Scanner Forums

0 Replies

I need a copy of Service/ Parts Manual Toshiba CT Aquilion16    My email: obieberrios@gmail.com  Thanks

Equipment: Toshiba Ct  Aquilion 16

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion 16
0 Replies

Hello,

Please get in touch. I need help (tech support) for an installation.

Thanks in advance,

almirdemorisson@gmail.com

RE: Neusoft - NeuViz
Updated  Dec 5 2023
1 Reply

Good day need help anyone.we have this boot up problem, we already changed the RTM,MHR and FC card. nothing works.i have this "IDDmgr cannot run" error. it started when we change RDD at the rec box after a day another RDD damage. we change it with used RDD and after 2 procedure this IDDmgr error occure.

Equipment: Aquilion CX

Updated  Dec 4 2023
2 Replies

HAVE CT HITACHI ECLOS GIVE ERROR:DURING WARM UP :AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED IN THE DATA COMMUNICATION OF APREAMPLIFIER SIGNAL. ERROR CODE:00027000(X70)SO SERVICE MANUAL NEEDED
THANKS TO ALL

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - ECLOS 16
Added  Oct 9 2023
0 Replies

Hi some body share service manual for philips CT16 brillance

I have trouble with turn on system and need check if voltage from power distribuitor have all voltages for turn on

Thanks for advance 

Equipment: philips CT 16 brillance

RE: Philips - Brilliance 16
1 Reply

Good morning, I have an IVY 7800 monitor. I have followed the instructions in the manual regarding connections and IP configuration, but in the process of configuring the protocols it does not load the ECG signal but it does load the heart rate measured by the monitor. I need help to solve this problem.

RE: GE HealthCare - LightSpeed VCT 64
Updated  Sep 13 2023
5 Replies

HAVE CT HITACHI ECLOS GIVE ERROR:DURING WARM UP :AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED IN THE DATA COMMUNICATION OF APREAMPLIFIER SIGNAL. ERROR CODE:00027000(X70)SO SERVICE MANUAL NEEDED
THANKS TO ALL

RE: Hitachi Medical Systems - ECLOS 16
Added  Sep 1 2023
0 Replies

Hi some body have a install manual for philips ct brillance 16 Thanks

Equipment: Philips brillance 16

RE: Philips - Brilliance 16
Updated  Jul 24 2023
4 Replies

Hello All,

I am currently facing a problem of System monitoring in Siemens Somatom Edge Defination CT Scan. The problem as shown in the screen is : -

Communication to the IRS, Gantry and UPS could not be established or was interrupted.

If the system is no longer served by the main power line, it will work with the UPS but there will be no warning if the UPS is exhausted

Keep in mind that the system may unexpectedly be shut down.

Could any of you guys please let me know what's the problem with the CT Scan and why I am getting this error message. 

Your prompt response would be highly appreciated.

Equipment: SIEMENS SOMATOM EDGE DEFINATION CT SCAN

RE: Siemens - Somatom Definition
0 Replies

Hello, I have service documents for the CT Aquilion 16, I cannot open them because it asks me for a password, someone knows this password and could share it with me. My email is ejrz103@gmail.com, I really appreciate your help

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion 16

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree