CT Scanner Forums

0 Replies

I need service manual CT Toshiba Aquilion 16 TSX-101A, pls hepl me

Equipment: Toshiba Aquilion 16 TSX-101A

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion 16
0 Replies

What advancements or innovations have been made in CT scanner technology to address these issues and enhance overall performance and patient care, and how can this information be effectively shared on WhatsApp?

Equipment: CT scanner

Added  Jul 4 2023
0 Replies

If it possible, please can anyone help me out for Toshiba Aquilion 128 ADULT hrct protocol. my email daryamsk@gmail.com

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion 64
Added  Jul 2 2023
0 Replies

I need to buy  pre owned 64 slice CT and get it installed . Contact me here or baats2000@gmail.com or banjimx2@yahoo.com 

RE: Philips - Brilliance 64
Updated  Jun 17 2023
1 Reply

I need to buy pre owned 64 slices CT machine.  Contact me baats2000@yahoo.com  or on this medium 

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion 64
0 Replies

Eu necessito do manual de serviço do Aquilion Start

Equipment: Aquilion Start

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion One
Updated  Jun 11 2023
1 Reply

When I am trying to switch on the gantry the gantry is not booting and when looking in error log it shows S MASTER SEQUENCER ESTOP IS NOT CLOSED. What need to do??

Equipment: Philips - Brilliance 16

RE: Philips - Brilliance 16
Added  Jun 7 2023
0 Replies

Hi, 

I was wondering if there was a cleaning manual for this CT scanner. 

Best wishes, 

Riwia. 

Equipment: Toshiba Aquilion 16

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion 16
Updated  May 19 2023
1 Reply

SIEMENS SOMATOM EMOTION

I have a problem when recording the studies on a DVD drive, the problem is the following:

mistake. Could not write to CD or DVD.

DVR-R locked until ejected by software.

I would appreciate any information regarding these two errors.

thank you

RE: Siemens - Somatom Sensation
Updated  May 14 2023
1 Reply

I have this one. Error 2113. An error was detected in the xray exposure control system. The error appears on the first scans after booting the system. After many attempts to scan the ct starts normally and operates all day without this error. Any ideas how to fix it? Thanks.

Equipment: Toshiba - Aquilion One

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion One

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree