CT Scanner Forums

Added  May 12 2023
0 Replies

HI, please, i need coach service manual, i have a proble with the patient table, i don can´t calibrate it 

RE: Philips - MX 16-slice
Added  May 3 2023
0 Replies

For a customer that does not have a HIS/RIS. Can you add multiple patients and make a manual worklist? Example.. ER patients for multiple exams with separate accession numbers or a list of scheduled outpatients.

Equipment: Toshiba aquilion

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion One
Added  Apr 16 2023
0 Replies

I need service manual for activion 16 pls contact me if you can assist 

Thank you 

Equipment: Actvion 16

RE: Toshiba - Activion 16
Updated  Mar 2 2023
1 Reply

an abnormal scan condition was found code[0xc09000] dev[0x00140000] pno[800]

Equipment: aquilion 16

Equipment: Toshiba - Aquilion 16

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion One
3 Replies

error in XC 0xb2640000 DEV 0X0001002

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion 4
Added  Feb 15 2023
0 Replies

service manual

Equipment: Siemens - Somatom Definition AS

RE: Siemens - Somatom Definition AS
1 Reply

Hello, I am in need to learn from the Ingenuity Platform prior of practicing on it, then could you help me with the User Manual? . Thx in advance

RE: Philips - Ingenuity
Added  Jan 12 2023
0 Replies

Hi All, I'm looking for user manual and CE certificate for this system (no Pro version). Someone have that old stuff?

RE: GE HealthCare - HiSpeed NX/i
Updated  Jan 11 2023
1 Reply

Our 32 slice is giving error 260107223 where the axial control cannot find ‘C’ pulse. It just rotates and behaves like some sensor is not showing it when to stop then after a while it stops with that error, would really appreciate any help….

Equipment: GE Healthcare - Lightspeed VCT 32

RE: GE HealthCare - Lightspeed VCT 32
Updated  Jan 11 2023
2 Replies

Hello everyboda :) i need help please. what that meaning. „Error in wedge movement“, There is also a short noise in the gantry. Thanks

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion 64

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree