CT Scanner Forums

0 Replies

Hello evrybody :) i need help Please. what that meaning „Error in wedge movement“, There is also a short noise in the gantry. Thanks

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion 64
Updated  Jan 8 2023
1 Reply

Who can teach me everything that is known about the Toshiba ct asteion device and how to take tests online on the old non-multiple device

RE: Toshiba - Asteion VI Single Slice CT Scanner
Updated  Jan 3 2023
2 Replies

Asteion TSX021B/6 [csh.exe] start-up has failed 0x00000100. Software version 1.02ER000 Windows XP. Help me !!!!

Equipment: Toshiba - Asteion VI Single Slice CT Scanner

RE: Toshiba - Asteion VI Single Slice CT Scanner
Updated  Dec 28 2022
1 Reply

HVDC did not charge correctly in the allotted time Error code is 260100093 Gantry back down side semi conductor fuse 700V blown .So we replaced But again error code 260100093 is coming Expert’s please guide me how to solve the issue

Equipment: GE Healthcare - BrightSpeed Series

RE: GE HealthCare - BrightSpeed Series
Added  Dec 27 2022
Updated  Dec 21 2022
1 Reply

Windows Error (Preparing Automatic Repair) - System will not go to Diagnostic window prompt. I tried to boot from cd to reload software but Siemens blocked it with password . Does anybody know the password?

Equipment: Siemens - Somatom Definition AS

Updated  Dec 18 2022
3 Replies

We seem to get this tube too hot error all the time even when we havent been abusing the scanner all day. It almost always happens when we are doing a head neck chest abd/pelvis on one patient. I have also gotten it when we are doing multiple scans of the abdomen such as a eurogram or mesentaric. Now usually the patient is in the 280lb+ range but nit always. I have been told this is a software issue but sfter 6 years there has been no fix. Does any body have idea how to fix. Right now we just lower tbe care does up the kvp and basicly make the images look bad. It seems to be certain protocols so is there a diferent way to build them?

Equipment: Phillips brilliance 128 slice

RE: Philips - Brilliance iCT
0 Replies

I am looking for instructions on how to run the dosage report from the scanner. I have a 16 slice and am not even sure we have the correct software version. But I'm trying to bring our record keeping systems into the 21st century anyway!

RE: GE HealthCare - LightSpeed 16
Added  Nov 17 2022
0 Replies

i need the brochure of aquillion32

Equipment: Toshiba - Aquilion 32

RE: Toshiba - Aquilion 32
Added  Oct 5 2022
0 Replies

the device has an error: Control error MAS ( E 00 00 27 19 65 01 01) what does it mean?

Equipment: Siemens - Somatom Emotion

RE: Siemens - Somatom Emotion

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree