Cytometer, Flow Forums

Added  Oct 21 2013
0 Replies

how does high room temperatures affect the results produced by bd facs calibur.

RE: BD - FACSCalibur
Added  Jul 10 2013
0 Replies

when analyzing blood, is the the event number acquired by FC500 equal to the cell number?

RE: Beckman Coulter - Cytomics FC 500
Added  Nov 28 2012
0 Replies

I am not able to label the sample before aquring it. It always get saved as some serial number which I have to figure out based on the time that was acquired .

Is there a way to solve this issue? can I save my sample by giving "save path" as in CyAn ADP.

Thank you

RE: Beckman Coulter - Gallios
Added  Oct 18 2012
0 Replies

Bonjour

Quand j'éteint mon facscount il faut à chaque démarrage réglé l'heure pourquoi?

Merci

RE: Generic - FACSCount
Added  Aug 28 2012
0 Replies

We purchased a Facs Canto II with a high through put attachment (HTS).  The HTS broke down several times the first year of use, despite closely following the manufacturer's recommendations.  The company kept sending us refurbished HTSs that were just as bad as the original part.  After being tired of losing experiments we wanted to have a spare HTS to have so we could swap it out ourselves.  The company's response?  Charge us $8,100 dollars for the privilege of having a second subpar piece of equipment under a service contract, on top of the already overpriced service contract for the whole machine, which covers the original HTS.  When this is older and we are ready to replace it we are definitely looking at BD competitors!!!

RE: Generic - FACSCanto II
0 Replies

Translation of originial post:

Hello, I am responsible for security in my laboratory at the General Hospital Issia in Ivory Coast where a nousutilison FASCount.

I wish I had the safety data sheets on the reagents used in this equipment.

Original post:

Bonjour, je suis responsable de la sécirité dans mon laboratoire à l'hôpital général d'Issia en Côte d'Ivoire où nousutilison  un FASCount.

J'aimerais avoir les fiches de donnée de sécurité sur les réactifs utilisés par cet équipement.

Updated  Jun 18 2012
1 Reply

i want to ask about the flow rate per minute in this device, what are the low ,medium and high flow rates equel to(how many ml per min)

Updated  Apr 24 2012
1 Reply

HI

Please help me to explain in more detail: How to change the Filter?

I have change the new Filter, but after changing, the signal was not good. So i must replace with old Filter. I coudln't understand why.

Added  Mar 1 2012
0 Replies

how long can FACSCount reagents stay at room without having their potence affected?

Added  Jul 29 2011
0 Replies

My DOS software send me a caution about the memory which became less than 20 kb, how can increase my memory in spite of I have about 36 GP in ‘D’ drive not used.

RE: Beckman Coulter - Epics XL and XL-MCL

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree