Defibrillator Forums

Added  Mar 18 2024
0 Replies

Defigard 400 is approved to be used in Ambulances , does it has certified EN 1789 Mounting system as per Indian National Ambulance Code AIS:125. 

RE: Schiller - DEFIGARD 400
Added  Mar 18 2024
0 Replies

Defigard 400 is approved to be used in Ambulances , does it has certified EN 1789 Mounting system as per Indian National Ambulance Code AIS:125. 

RE: Schiller - DEFIGARD 400
0 Replies

A wrench appears at the bottom left. Can anyone tell me what's causing this? Thank You.

Sorry, model is Defi Monitor XD100

RE: Metrax-Primedic - DefiMonitor
Added  Mar 8 2024
0 Replies

How to do pm and what to consider during service.

Equipment: BPL Medical Technologies - Relife 900/AED/R

RE: BPL Medical Technologies - Relife 900/AED/R
Updated  Feb 27 2024
1 Reply

I have a Lifepak 15 that loops around the self-test screen 3 times without fully turning on. When turned on the screen will show the self-test in progress screen seemingly shuts off then goes into the self-test screen again, this keeps happening 3 times and will just completely shut off after the third time. Batteries don't seem to be the issue as I have tested it both on batteries and AC. Any idea what could be the problem? PCB?

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 15
Updated  Feb 24 2024
2 Replies

Replaced coin battery in unit because when plugged in kept beeping put everything back together careully when I went to plug it in  I have no power  to the unit is there some kind of reset button or did I get a bad coin battery

RE: Zoll - E Series
Updated  Jan 4 2024
1 Reply

Printer of Lifepak20e defibrillator is printing very very slowly and continuesly while its On!! Any idea!!? Plz

Equipment: Lifepak20e defibrillator

Updated  Dec 20 2023
1 Reply

HELLO I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE BENEHEART D3 PRINTER. THE DOOR OF PRINTER COMPARTMENT DOESN´T LOCK AND THE PRINTER WORKS BUT THERE IS NO  PRINTED RECORD. 

Equipment: MINDRAY D3 DEFIBRILLATOR/MONITOR

RE: Mindray - BeneHeart D3
0 Replies

the manual says to unscrew the 2 long screws on the bottom then insert thumbs in the main knob well and push up. However the front panel doesn't move at all when doing this. is there an additional step or tool required? thank you, Stefan 

RE: Zoll - M Series
Updated  Dec 7 2023
1 Reply

Need user manual

Equipment: Artema Innomed Medical - Cardio Aid 200B

RE: Artema Innomed Medical - Cardio Aid 200B

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree