Defibrillator Forums

Updated  Jan 10 2022
Added  Dec 31 2021
0 Replies

The soft keys not working on press (Lead, Size, Record)

RE: Zoll - E Series
Updated  Dec 24 2021
8 Replies

Hi guys, I have following issue with few lp12s: Red led on, we replaced internal battery and transfer configuration from spare unit to another but still coming with red led and same errors. 600E 9119 9205 900A Those errors have been there before battery change and after. Can clear them but as soon you turn lp12 back on thay are back. Any advise?

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
Updated  Dec 21 2021
4 Replies

I am having issues with the 1.4 GHz radios on our MRx units going out and losing connection to the IX. Does anyone know of a vendor who test and repairs these radio transmitters? I have purchased a few from a 3rd party but they do not seem to want to connect.... thanks .

RE: Philips - HeartStart MRx
Updated  Dec 20 2021
2 Replies

Hi Does anyone have option key for Philips MRX? Need to change fron 3 lead to 12 lead ECG. Thanks in advance

RE: Philips - HeartStart MRx
Updated  Dec 20 2021
2 Replies

How do I change default language to user language

RE: Cardiac Science - Powerheart AED G3 Plus
1 Reply

?? How to remove battery from Physio control Lifepak 7??

RE: Physio-Control - LifePak 7
Added  Dec 10 2021
0 Replies

Hello, our Defigard 4000 starts up randomly multiple times a day and displays message about autotest. Then it turns off with 3 times repowering the monitor, also sound. On the other hand it won't turn on from the rotary encoder switch. Any ideas? Bests!

RE: Schiller - DEFIGARD 4000
Updated  Nov 27 2021
8 Replies

The AC power adapter comes on with all the lights like it supposed to with no service warning. However and battery one the yellow charging light just blinks on and off with a clicking noise. It seems to be charging the batteries so I don't know what this means. Any input would be awesome. I run I CPR company so I don't have Biomed support.

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
0 Replies

I just picked up a used zoll X series, but when I attempt to charge the battery through the equipment I get "battery communication failure". Battery contacts are good,

RE: Zoll - X Series

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree