Defibrillator Forums

Updated  Dec 5 2023
3 Replies

I keep getting repeating error codes after self test on my machine was wondering if anyone has encountered this and was able to fix it. so far I have taken the machine apart and cleaned contacts on all the harnesses. I think its probably board level or software related. 

the codes are 

PC_ERROR_BAD_CHECKSUM (Program contents failed Checksum test.)

103B

UI_ERROR_MISSING_LANGUAGE (Configured language was not available.)

400B

SM_ERROR_CRC_FAILURE (Program contents failed CRC test; value = high 16 bits expected CRC, low 16 bits include computed CRC).)

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 15
1 Reply

Looking to save the data from a HS1 defib of ours that's been used, but don't really have a spare £1800 lying around in order to buy a licence for the heartstart event review pro software. Does anyone have any suggestions/workarounds?

Equipment: HeartStart HS1

Added  Sep 28 2023
0 Replies

need a service manual

Equipment: Philips - HeartStart XL

RE: Philips - HeartStart XL
Updated  Sep 3 2023
3 Replies

Hi we have two Zoll Propaq MD that came in, devices check out ok and pass all other testing but alert comes up "Printer Offline", couldn't find anything of much use in the service manual. Just find it odd that is is happening on both devices, wondering if you guys have any thoughts? 

Equipment: Zoll Propaq MD

RE: Zoll - Propaq MD
Updated  Aug 22 2023
1 Reply

looking for service manual

Equipment: defigard touch7

RE: Schiller - DEFIGARD Touch 7
Updated  Aug 3 2023
2 Replies

I just recently received a used Zoll E Series monitor, and was told by the seller that although the unit came with no battery, it was still able to power on via the medical grade 3 prong power cord— however, when I connected the unit and tried to turn it on, I was met with nothing; no beeps, no illuminated indicators, no signs that it was even plugged in in the first place. I made sure that the supply was plugged in properly, disconnected/connected the cord a couple times, and even tried different outlets, but the outcome was the same each time. Any idea what it could be? I would rather not have to return it...

Thanks in advance.

RE: Zoll - E Series
Added  Jun 9 2023
0 Replies

Hello,

Hope you are well. 

I have an FR3 AED which is in good condition. However is there a way to see the exact percentage of the battery remaining? For example the FR2+ it states on the menu counting backwards how much charge is left. For example if it says 2% that means that the battery has 98% remaining. 

RE: Philips - HeartStart FR3
Updated  May 26 2023
1 Reply

Replaced coin cell today and now unit turns on normally then displays "system fault 36, Defib disabled, Pacer disabled." Suggestions?

RE: Zoll - E Series
5 Replies

My defibrilator gives error fault 72 and fault85 and defib disable. Does Anyone konw what the problem is?

Equipment: Zoll m series error

RE: Zoll - M Series
Updated  Apr 12 2023
1 Reply

CHANGE AC /DC BOARD

Equipment: TEC 5531

RE: Nihon Kohden - TEC 5531

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree