Defibrillator Forums

2 Replies

Somebody know how to reset configuration code ? I have buied used m-series and i can't enter to service mode to set for example lead groups or configure bluetooth speed. I try to remove coin battery without result - maybe for longer time? Is there any jumper ? How to do that. In the Europe there is no service point where can help me. There are many service for lifepak but not for ZOLL. I red whole three instructions - and there ins't any information about it. If You have any ideas please write.

RE: Zoll - M Series
Updated  Nov 3 2022
1 Reply

Iam looking for ECG calibration cable of LP12, can anybody help.

Equipment: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 12
Updated  Oct 10 2022
1 Reply

Anyone have experience with an X-Series that resets the timestamp 10 years back.

RE: Zoll - X Series
Updated  Oct 8 2022
1 Reply

Hi i need to get the NIBP Unit cable of the Desfibrilator to the module. Thanks

RE: Nihon Kohden - Cardiolife TEC-5600
Added  Sep 30 2022
0 Replies

Does this ICD make sound every one hour? How to identify the tone?

RE: Boston Scientific - INOGEN™ EL ICD
Added  Sep 30 2022
0 Replies

Does this ICD make any sound? What kind of sound does it make? How many times? And why? Is it clearly audible by the patient and someone sitting next to that person?

Equipment: Boston Scientific - INOGEN™ EL ICD

RE: Boston Scientific - INOGEN™ EL ICD
Updated  Sep 28 2022
3 Replies

Hallo sir how are you, sir how to change the language on Nk-5521

RE: Nihon Kohden - TEC-5521 K
Added  Sep 24 2022
0 Replies

Hello all, I received 2 Philips Heartstart MRX monitor/defibrillators for my super-small, cash-strapped, EMS agency. I have a bluetooth option and can pair them with a laptop and a phone but can't seem to transmit. What am I doing wrong?

Equipment: Philips - HeartStart MRx

RE: Philips - HeartStart MRx
4 Replies

Have to do Electrical safety test but do not have the Battery adaptors, what can I do?

RE: Physio-Control - Lifepak 15
Updated  Aug 4 2022
1 Reply

clock fault 12 m series defibrillator

Equipment: M SERIES

RE: Zoll - M Series

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree