Electrocardiograph (EKG / ECG) Forums

Updated  Nov 28 2022
1 Reply

I have a ge mac 5500 that says print error please reload paper when trying to print. the paper is the correct paper and the paper moves out but only a small amount and then you get the error. I've replaced the printer head from another broken unit but still have the same problem. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Equipment: GE Healthcare - MAC 5500HD

RE: GE Healthcare - MAC 5500HD
Updated  Nov 24 2022
1 Reply

AT POWER ON THERE ARE THREE BIP AND THEN DISPLAY WHITE... WHAT MAY BE THE PROBLEM? THANKS IN ADVANCE. Giovanni

Equipment: Schiller - CARDIOVIT AT-10 plus

RE: Schiller - CARDIOVIT AT-10 plus
Updated  Nov 15 2022
1 Reply

I have a case system that is giving a 12sL memory full error every time the staff try to print preventing it from printing. The memory has been checked, maybe a third is in use. Staff compressed their older files but it did not resolve the issue. This is a Case V6.6.

RE: GE Healthcare - CASE Exercise Testing
Added  Nov 1 2022
0 Replies

do you have 128MB memory cards

Equipment: Burdick - Vision 5L & 5LR

RE: Burdick - Vision 5L & 5LR
Added  Nov 1 2022
0 Replies

Hello, I am looking for my medical museum, the following. the software and activation code for the central computer. which is special for the Elance line. Spacelabs Netherlands, no longer has software. is there anyone who still has this software. Regards, Jacco

Equipment: Elance 7 serie

Added  Oct 26 2022
0 Replies

i need to purchase lead snaps

Equipment: Welch Allyn - CP 100

RE: Welch Allyn - CP 100
Updated  Oct 17 2022
3 Replies

My machine display the ekg rhytm but prints only straits lines

Equipment: Mortara - ELI 250c

RE: Mortara - ELI 250c
Updated  Oct 12 2022
1 Reply

Do you know if its possible to add our hospital time sync server IP? I know you can for the MAC VU360.

RE: GE Healthcare - Mac 2000
Added  Oct 12 2022
0 Replies

Do you know if its possible to add our hospital time sync server IP? I know you can for the MAC VU360.

RE: GE Healthcare - Mac 2000
Updated  Sep 15 2022
3 Replies

Hi, I’m working on a case stress and after I run my test and go to print I’m getting an error message 11006. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Equipment: GE Healthcare - CASE Exercise Testing

RE: GE Healthcare - CASE Exercise Testing

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree