Electrolyte Analyzers Forums

Added  Mar 9 2024
0 Replies

service manual

Equipment: Carelyte-i+ Electrolyte Analyser

RE: Diamond Diagnostics - CareLYTE Plus
Updated  Jun 16 2021
6 Replies

Is anybody connected this analyse to LIS via RS232 ? If yes, please tell me the cable pin out computer DB9 and analayzer DB9

RE: Diamond Diagnostics - SmartLYTE Plus
Added  May 31 2021
0 Replies

Is anybody connect this analyse to LIS via RS232 ? If yes, please tell me the cable pin on computer DB9 and analayzer DB9

Updated  Mar 8 2021
2 Replies

I need the service manual to guide my repair

RE: Audicom - AC9000
Added  Feb 28 2020
0 Replies

Hi I have a defect in this unit ... It shows '' check electrodes'' error . Any suggestions?! If you could help me with service manual that would be great. hbajawi@yahoo.com Many thanks

Added  Feb 28 2020
0 Replies

Dear colleagues I have a defect with ISE electrolyte Analyzer Alfa Wassermann Starlyte V ... It shows error ''check electrodes'' any suggestions?! If you could send me service manual for this Analyzer that would be great to: hbajawi@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon. Many thanks

RE: Diamond Diagnostics - ProLYTE
Updated  Dec 14 2016
2 Replies

Hi

I have a smartlyte and i need to know what is his theoritical lifetime ( duration of use) .

Thank you

0 Replies

i search for service manual of JOKOH EX-D Electorlyte analyzer, if someone can help,  thanks too much,

1 Reply

I have smartlyte analyzer that is running for period of two months but now it gives me on the screen"inspect reference housing. I followed all the possibilities for maintenance in the "operators manual” such as- check for proper filling of the reference housing- ensure that the reference tubing is securely connected to the receptacle- since this test utilize standard A. make sure that it is aspirated properly into the measuring chamber. if not replace the ise pack- clean the reference housing-   please I want a solution to my problem.  thank you very much

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree