Electrolyte Analyzers Forums

Updated  Jun 16 2021
6 Replies

Is anybody connected this analyse to LIS via RS232 ? If yes, please tell me the cable pin out computer DB9 and analayzer DB9

RE: Diamond Diagnostics - SmartLYTE Plus
Added  May 31 2021
0 Replies

Is anybody connect this analyse to LIS via RS232 ? If yes, please tell me the cable pin on computer DB9 and analayzer DB9

0 Replies

The Diamond Diagnostics ProLyte Electrolyte Analyzer is a completely automated system measuring Na+, K+, Cl- and Li+ in whole blood, serum, plasma and urine utilizing Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) technology. The Diamond ProLyte was uniquely designed with the user in mind. With the 4 touch screen display or USB keyboard, easily navigate menus, search patient results, run on-screen diagnostics and access data remotely. Additional benefits include 45 second analysis time, online support interface and storage of 40,000+ results.

RE: Diamond Diagnostics - ProLYTE
Updated  Mar 8 2021
2 Replies

I need the service manual to guide my repair

RE: Audicom - AC9000
Added  Feb 28 2020
0 Replies

Hi I have a defect in this unit ... It shows '' check electrodes'' error . Any suggestions?! If you could help me with service manual that would be great. hbajawi@yahoo.com Many thanks

Added  Feb 28 2020
0 Replies

Dear colleagues I have a defect with ISE electrolyte Analyzer Alfa Wassermann Starlyte V ... It shows error ''check electrodes'' any suggestions?! If you could send me service manual for this Analyzer that would be great to: hbajawi@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon. Many thanks

RE: Diamond Diagnostics - ProLYTE
0 Replies

The Diamond Diagnostics CareLyte Plus Electrolyte Analyzer is a completely automated system measuring Na+, K+, Cl-, Ca++ and Li+ in whole blood, serum, plasma and urine utilizing Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) technology. The Diamond CareLyte PLUS is uniquely designed with a powerful microprocessor allowing for easy interface with external LIS systems, operation with a new touch screen interface, bar code scanner and storage and retrieval of over 1000 patient results. The system currently operates in over 10 languages and offers testing on Feline, Canine, Bovine, Equine, Swine and Ovine samples.

RE: Diamond Diagnostics - CareLYTE Plus
0 Replies

The Diamond Diagnostics SmartLyte PLUS Electrolyte Analyzer is a completely automated system measuring Na+, K+, Cl-, Ca++ and Li+ in whole blood, serum, plasma and urine utilizing Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) technology. The Diamond SmartLyte PLUS is uniquely designed with built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LAN interface for LIS and storage and retrieval of over 1000 patient results. The system currently operates in over 10 languages and offers laboratories the option to utilize the analyzer for either human or veterinary applications

Updated  Dec 14 2016
2 Replies

Hi

I have a smartlyte and i need to know what is his theoritical lifetime ( duration of use) .

Thank you

0 Replies

i search for service manual of JOKOH EX-D Electorlyte analyzer, if someone can help,  thanks too much,

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree