Electrolyte Analyzers Forums

Added  Feb 28 2020
0 Replies

Diamond Diagnostics - SmartLYTE Plus
Hi I have a defect in this unit ... It shows '' check electrodes'' error . Any suggestions?! If you could help me with service manual that would be great. hbajawi@yahoo.com Many thanks

RE: Diamond Diagnostics - SmartLYTE Plus
Added  Feb 28 2020
0 Replies

Diamond Diagnostics - ProLYTE
Dear colleagues I have a defect with ISE electrolyte Analyzer Alfa Wassermann Starlyte V ... It shows error ''check electrodes'' any suggestions?! If you could send me service manual for this Analyzer that would be great to: hbajawi@yahoo.com Hope to hear from you soon. Many thanks

RE: Diamond Diagnostics - ProLYTE
0 Replies

Diamond Diagnostics - CareLYTE Plus
The Diamond Diagnostics CareLyte Plus Electrolyte Analyzer is a completely automated system measuring Na+, K+, Cl-, Ca++ and Li+ in whole blood, serum, plasma and urine utilizing Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) technology. The Diamond CareLyte PLUS is uniquely designed with a powerful microprocessor allowing for easy interface with external LIS systems, operation with a new touch screen interface, bar code scanner and storage and retrieval of over 1000 patient results. The system currently operates in over 10 languages and offers testing on Feline, Canine, Bovine, Equine, Swine and Ovine samples.

RE: Diamond Diagnostics - CareLYTE Plus
0 Replies

The Diamond Diagnostics SmartLyte PLUS Electrolyte Analyzer is a completely automated system measuring Na+, K+, Cl-, Ca++ and Li+ in whole blood, serum, plasma and urine utilizing Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) technology. The Diamond SmartLyte PLUS is uniquely designed with built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LAN interface for LIS and storage and retrieval of over 1000 patient results. The system currently operates in over 10 languages and offers laboratories the option to utilize the analyzer for either human or veterinary applications

Updated  Aug 29 2017
2 Replies

Hi

I have a smartlyte and i need to know what is his theoritical lifetime ( duration of use) .

Thank you

0 Replies

i search for service manual of JOKOH EX-D Electorlyte analyzer, if someone can help,  thanks too much,

RE: Electrolyte Analyzers
1 Reply

I have smartlyte analyzer that is running for period of two months but now it gives me on the screen"inspect reference housing. I followed all the possibilities for maintenance in the "operators manual” such as- check for proper filling of the reference housing- ensure that the reference tubing is securely connected to the receptacle- since this test utilize standard A. make sure that it is aspirated properly into the measuring chamber. if not replace the ise pack- clean the reference housing-   please I want a solution to my problem.  thank you very much

Updated  Feb 11 2015
1 Reply

We purchase new potassium electrode but when I test it the result of the sample of potassium all are asterisk. Why?

Updated  Jun 28 2017
1 Reply

1. I need Operation and service manual for IL 943 flame photometer

2. where could we purchased spare parts and consumable for IL 943 flame photometer.

RE: Electrolyte Analyzers
Added  Sep 22 2014
0 Replies

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day to you! Can provide us the costing per test of Prolyte Electrolyte analyzer? Thank you very much and God bless!

Very Truly Yours,

Oliver F. Fonte

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree