Electromyograph (EMG) Forums

Added  Mar 12 2024
0 Replies

The stimulator won’t deliver a shock despite triggering appropriately and the stimulator intensity control working fine.  Several different stimulators have been tried.

Equipment: Neuromax 1002

RE: XLTEK - Neuromax 1002
Added  Mar 9 2024
0 Replies

Looking for XLTEK 1002 stimulator probe.  Does anyone have a spare for sale?

Added  Feb 21 2024
0 Replies

When i am entering the user name (nicolet) but when i enter the password can not be enter. When i press select than the user id is also hide. Password can not enter with external keybord or machine keyboard. Kindly give me suggestion how to fix it

Equipment: XLTEK - NeuroMax CE

RE: XLTEK - NeuroMax CE
0 Replies

We are inquiring about the Cadwell Sierra Summit. What does the PM consist of and frequency of the PM?

Equipment: sierra Summit

RE: Cadwell Laboratories - Sierra Summit
Updated  Dec 7 2023
1 Reply

Dear Sir, 

I want to buy Nicolet Endeavor CR/IOM or Nicolet EDX IOM(16 chanel). I will order to Georgia. Could you please give me info about price,delivery and payment method for each machine.

Adress; Batum, khimshiashvili N:7, Orbi city, Room Number 1148, Georgia

Equipment: Natus - Nicolet EDX

RE: Natus - Nicolet EDX
Updated  May 9 2023
1 Reply

When I open the program, I get a warning, warning 1012 unable to open the system log file. Logging has been disabled. Then when I try to open up nerve conduction studies, I get the error message that the parameter is incorrect. Are there any solutions to these error messages? Thank you!

RE: Medelec/TECA - Synergy EMG System T2
Updated  Apr 20 2023
2 Replies

Hi, is asking me for a user and password, never happen before, cant get to the main menu, someone knows how can reset? Or what can i do ? Thank you.

Added  Mar 29 2023
0 Replies

Hi everybody I’m physiatrist. I am using this machine for ncs emg. This morning machine suddenly gave error and asked error in user settings so SELECT for default settings which was done. Even after default settings it is still giving similar error and stopped working. Please guide me how to fix as lots of aapointemnts are waiting. Thank you

RE: XLTEK - NeuroMax CE
0 Replies

Where can I download the user manual for my Cadwell Sierra II? I need to do proper sensory averaging.

Equipment: Cadwell Sierra II

RE: Cadwell Laboratories - Sierra II Wedge
Added  Jan 9 2023
0 Replies

does not recognize headbox-cable.

Equipment: XLTEK - Neuromax 1002

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree