Electrosurgical Unit (ESU) Forums

Updated  May 12 2023
1 Reply

Can anyone provide the calibration needs and procedure for the Megadyne Mega Power 1000? Thank you

RE: Megadyne - Mega Power
0 Replies

Would appreciate if some can point me to a service manual or a schematics or anything that can help me with repair

Equipment: ellman surgitron radiolase

RE: Ellman International - Surgitron Dual RF120
Updated  May 1 2023
2 Replies

do you have a manual

Equipment: Medtronic - AEX Generator

RE: Medtronic - AEX Generator
Updated  Apr 25 2023
1 Reply

There is a PC board with a pigtail that connects to the top of the tube. There are two inductors on the board. I need the Henry values of the inductors and any other specs that are available.

Equipment: Ellman International - Surgitron FFPF EMC

RE: Ellman International - Surgitron FFPF EMC
Updated  Apr 24 2023
1 Reply

troubleshooting

Equipment: Conmed - Hyfrecator 2000

RE: Conmed - Hyfrecator 2000
Updated  Apr 24 2023
2 Replies

This Force 2 (Dash number 20CEM) will not output any monopolar power higher than 100 Watts. The power settings can be adjusted to the maximum values for each mode on the display (300 - pure cut, 250 - Blend 1, 200 - Blend 2, 150 - Blend 3, 120 - Coag). But when the footpedal or handswitch is activated, the unit will reset the power setting to 100 W, then output power at that setting. The Bipolar mode does not seem to be affected by this. This seems like a setting that needs to be adjusted. Any input is appreciated.

RE: Valleylab - Force 2
Updated  Apr 20 2023
1 Reply

Buenas tardes Alguna recomendación Posible causa y solución de falla -1 Gracias

Equipment: Conmed - Hyfrecator 2000

RE: Conmed - Hyfrecator 2000
Updated  Apr 18 2023
2 Replies

Getting error 231 in ESG-100. Can any body advise what does it mean?. This error is not mentioned in its instruction manual.

Thanks

RE: Olympus - ESG-100
Updated  Apr 12 2023
1 Reply

what is error 161 in cut screen when attempting to deliver energy?

Equipment: Valleylab - Force EZ-C

RE: Valleylab - Force EZ-C
3 Replies

Our device suddenly stop working for Unipolar in which the mode selection are not accesible and shows up error code internal error 4186 . Can any on help me on this 

Equipment: Karl Storz - AUTOCON III 400

RE: Karl Storz - AUTOCON III 400

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree