Fetal Monitor Forums

Updated  Jul 16 2020
1 Reply

Has anyone found a good way to remove the battery if you don't have access to the special tool Philips provides?

RE: Philips - M2725A
Updated  Dec 10 2019
2 Replies

Is there a way to increase the darkness of the printing without replacing the print head?

RE: GE HealthCare - Corometrics 250cx Series
2 Replies

Hi: I am looking for the old style cable for the GE Corometrics 259CX-A Fetal Monitors. P/N = 2024301 which connects the DSP and inverter boards. If I can't find it I will have to update both boards, and go with the new style cable. I'm hoping someone has the older cable out there.

RE: GE HealthCare - Corometrics 259CX
Updated  Mar 8 2019
1 Reply

Hello every one, i will be glad if someone can assist me with the technical manual for HOSPITEX ECG 1220 MACHINE and VIASYS NICOLET VERSALAB APM FHR machine. my email address is addaijeffrey32@gmail.com Thanks.

RE: CareFusion - Nicolet VersaLab APM
Updated  Feb 14 2019
1 Reply

anyone experience paper not advancing?

RE: GE HealthCare - Corometrics 250cx Series
Updated  Feb 4 2019
6 Replies

Hi Guys. As Philips is always out of stock, does anyone know a reputable company who can refurbish the M2736A & M2734B fetal transducers? Many thgx

RE: Philips - Avalon FM20 and FM30
Updated  Feb 2 2019
2 Replies

Please sir/ma Please I need the user manual of this equipment. Thanks. Johnayodele95@yahoo.com

RE: GE HealthCare - Corometrics 170 Series
Updated  Jan 15 2019
0 Replies

Anyone got a operators or user manual for the Summit Doppler - FETALGARD Lite.

RE: Summit Doppler - FETALGARD Lite
0 Replies

Is there an HIS setting or perhaps and interval setting on the MP 30 that allows NIBP measurements to be exported?

RE: MDPro - MP-30

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree