Hematology Analyzer Forums

0 Replies

Cómo puedo eliminar el error 1121 que me aparece en equipo humacount 80ts. Gracias

RE: Human Diagnostics - HumaCount 80
0 Replies

hello, the Mindray bc2800 does not show the results after doing the count. the blood sample is introduced correctly and the count is made, but at the end it does not show the quantities and the histograms on the screen. the screen works fine, but the scan results are blank, what could be the reason?

RE: Mindray - BC-2800
Added  Apr 20 2022
0 Replies

I have the above mentioned CBC analyzer(ABX Micros ES 60) but since it is a closed system and reagents are not easily accessible we want to have open system option as well. Can you please give me the key to change the options.

RE: Horiba Medical - ABX Micros ES 60
Added  Apr 8 2022
0 Replies

Would like information on EDTA tube requirement for use: volume, height, stopper (rubber or hemogard)

RE: Sysmex - XE-2100
Updated  Apr 1 2022
2 Replies

I get the message Flow obstruction. Hoe can I fix it?

RE: Siemens - PFA-100
Updated  Mar 29 2022
1 Reply

Hi all! Writing from Mulanje, Malawi. I'm looking into purchasing a new autohematology analyzer for our hospital. Volume is not huge approx 60 samples/day. We have an option to buy the Sysmex KX-21 N or the Mindray BC20s, with the Sysmex being approx 20% more expensive. Maintenance on our curren 4yr old Mindray hematology analyzer is quite expensive. I'm looking for advice: is there a difference in quality so that I should go for one or the other? Regards Arie

RE: Sysmex - KX-21N
Updated  Mar 28 2022
1 Reply

Why doesn't the machine proceed after setting the sample on prob and clic the blue button. No process goes on

RE: Sysmex - XP-300
Added  Mar 28 2022
0 Replies

How to find solution for lyse system problem of medonic M series

RE: Medonic - M-series
0 Replies

Siemens has them on backorder, does anyone know where I can get them?

RE: Siemens - PFA-100
Added  Mar 22 2022
0 Replies

I have been trying to remove WBC bubble and RBC bubble but it couldn't work pls I need help.

RE: Mindray - BC-2800

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree