Hematology Analyzer Forums

Updated  Aug 14 2023
2 Replies

Please where can one purchase reagents for Cell-DYN emerald? i reside in US, but the equipment is to be used in West Africa?

RE: Abbott - CELL-DYN Emerald
1 Reply

Hi. Hello, I have an error code ha85 And another error 146 Help me get the error catalog.....thanks for your help 

RE: Medonic - M-series
Added  Jul 6 2023
0 Replies

HELLO, PLEASE TODAY I HAVE PROBLEM WITH SHEATH REAGENT THE CARD IS EXPIRY DATE SO I CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM 

Equipment: URIT - 5160

Added  Jun 27 2023
0 Replies

Has anyone come across a supplier of the blower fan. Mine has quit working completely. I originally thought something was jammed in the fan but it is free and clear and not running. Since Siemens no longer does exchanges unless the system is under warranty i need to find a way to replace the fan.

Also a prts breakdown or service manual would be helpful but i prefer finding a replacement fan more.

RE: Siemens - Hematek 3000 System
Updated  Jun 14 2023
1 Reply

Which external printer is compatible with the Emerald 22? How do I connect / configure it?

Equipment: Abbott Emerald 22

RE: Abbott - CELL-DYN Emerald 22
Added  Jun 9 2023
0 Replies

requesting a copy of the Operators Manual 

RE: Abbott - Cell-Dyne Ruby
0 Replies

Please slove this problem 

Equipment: Horiba Medical - Pentra 400

RE: Horiba Medical - Yumizen H500
Added  Jun 1 2023
0 Replies

On the Levey Jennings charts, are the limit lines 2SD or 3SD?

RE: Sysmex - XP-300
Updated  May 28 2023
1 Reply

A warning popped out that

‘0.1s Motor start 04 busy.01’ and i can’t use my mouse even my keyboard to exit it

Equipment: Sinothinker - SK8800

RE: Sinothinker - SK8800
Updated  May 26 2023
1 Reply

Unit passes initialization and is able to run samples. Fails start up every time. There is a "Mech error: Motor Syringe gap".... Anyone encountered this and remedied? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Equipment: Abbott - CELL-DYN Emerald

RE: Abbott - CELL-DYN Emerald 22

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree