Hematology Analyzer Forums

1 Reply

BEFORE STARTING THE DEVICE'S STANDARD PROCEDURES, IT INDICATES EMERGENCY STOP AND THERE IS A CLICK IN THE SYRINGE MODULES. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN BE DONE.

RE: Orphee - Mythic 18
Updated  Feb 14 2024
1 Reply

how to download Sysmex- XS 500i user manual

RE: Sysmex - XS 500i
Updated  Feb 4 2024
1 Reply

Helloo i am having high wbc count for mindray BC 3000 plus hematology analyzer. have changed reagent but still high. all parameters are normal except wbcs. Need help.

Equipment: MINDRAY BC 3000 PLUS

Updated  Jan 31 2024
1 Reply

Hi,

Am getting an error "E_SHVMOTOR_START_BAD_ADVAL". Can someone please help me with this error.

It's not even able to run prime cycle or background cycle.

Mac

RE: Medonic - M-series
1 Reply

hi, how do I connect my code to the machine, I've written a code that accepts the data from the machine but the machine doesn't recognize the host computer even though I've already opened the port. the machine errors with COM Error

RE: Mindray - BC-3000Plus
Updated  Nov 29 2023
1 Reply

A DF error is showing i have prime system multiple times and clean the system nothing happened.. please help me to resolve this problem.

Equipment: Medonic - M-series

Updated  Nov 8 2023
1 Reply

how do i solve hgb bubbles error

Equipment: Sinothinker - SK8800

RE: Sinothinker - SK8800
Updated  Aug 25 2023
1 Reply

How to use sk8800

Equipment: Sinothinker - SK8800

RE: Sinothinker - SK8800
Updated  Aug 14 2023
2 Replies

Please where can one purchase reagents for Cell-DYN emerald? i reside in US, but the equipment is to be used in West Africa?

RE: Abbott - CELL-DYN Emerald
1 Reply

Hi. Hello, I have an error code ha85 And another error 146 Help me get the error catalog.....thanks for your help 

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree