Hemodialysis Unit Forums

1 Reply

Please help what to do C CFF 018 005 BUBBLE CHAMBER (DEAIRATING CHAMBER) ERROR Unconditional error, blood pump available General description of conditions for occurring: - AIVA and REVA opened. Suction pump active and fluid tubes connected to safety bypass. Low level in bubble chamber is not achieved within 90 sec. The status from level sensor indicates middle level in chamber. Technical description of conditions for occurring: - PRL(P_BubbleTrapHigh)=FALSE Some possible explanations why the error has occurred: - The AIVA or REVA could not be opened - Broken float in bubble chamber - Broken protective driver board (IC28)

RE: Baxter - Gambro AK 96
0 Replies

Please help what to do C CFF 018 005 BUBBLE CHAMBER (DEAIRATING CHAMBER) ERROR Unconditional error, blood pump available General description of conditions for occurring: - AIVA and REVA opened. Suction pump active and fluid tubes connected to safety bypass. Low level in bubble chamber is not achieved within 90 sec. The status from level sensor indicates middle level in chamber. Technical description of conditions for occurring: - PRL(P_BubbleTrapHigh)=FALSE Some possible explanations why the error has occurred: - The AIVA or REVA could not be opened - Broken float in bubble chamber - Broken protective driver board (IC28)

RE: Baxter - Gambro AK 96
0 Replies

Hello, Error message on NIKKISO DBB-05 asks to do the following checks. check the connection to the pressure fittings. Check the PàS2 body installation (blood pump 2) UP2P mode not selected? Filter Flooded pressure? I checked but i don't see the cause. Please help me.

RE: Nikkiso - Model DBB-05
Updated  Jun 9 2022
1 Reply

Required user manual

RE: Nikkiso - DBB-EXA
0 Replies

Catalog of mavhine and details

RE: Nikkiso - DBB-EXA
Added  May 6 2022
0 Replies

How to do post sample collection for patient. How to off dialysate flow for 20 Sec in 5008s machine

RE: Fresenius - 5008/5008s
Added  Apr 22 2022
0 Replies

Alarm on fine and micro bubbles.what do we do?

RE: Nikkiso - Model DBB-05
Updated  Feb 20 2022
2 Replies

I need Nikkiso DBB 07 manuals

RE: Nikkiso - DBB-07
Updated  Feb 2 2022
2 Replies

Hello, Can any one help by sending me service manual for DBB-07 or how can we change the language? Thank you!

RE: Nikkiso - DBB-07
Added  Feb 1 2022
0 Replies

what is the heat loss to the space

RE: Baxter - AK 98

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree