Hot Pack Unit Forums

1 Reply

I bought this from an estate sale not knowing what it was. It needs a top handle replaced and it came with nothing inside, from what I can tell it must be a heating element and a rack that's missing inside. Can you tell me where to find replacements? I'd like to sell it as-is for $150 plus shipping cost. If I replace parts I'll have to ask more for it Anyone interested? I'm near Portland Oregon/SW Washington for local pickup

Equipment: Chattanooga Hydrocollator SS-2

RE: Chattanooga - Hydrocollator SS-2
Updated  Mar 7 2023
3 Replies

Hi, my E-1 Hydrocollator keep going in overtemp mode and stop heating. I already replaced the overtemp switch with a genuine part #20548 but it's still tripping. What do you think is the issue here? Thank You.

Equipment: Chattanooga - Hydrocollator E-1

RE: Chattanooga - Hydrocollator E-1
Updated  Dec 29 2021
2 Replies

hi need part number for top door handle set

RE: Chattanooga - 2402 Hydrocollator M-2
Updated  Dec 20 2021
4 Replies

Need to know amperage for SS-2 model. THanks.

RE: Chattanooga - Hydrocollator SS-2
Updated  Feb 1 2021
3 Replies

Could someone please tell me where to find a wiring diagram for this unit

RE: Chattanooga - Hydrocollator M-4
Updated  Aug 27 2020
1 Reply

Has anyone replaced the heating coil? If so pass along any insight to make the job easier. Thanks,

1 Reply

I need to purchase the above listed part for the Chattanooga M2 (2402) Hydrocollator Unit, do you sell that part or do I need to go to the manufacturer?

Thanks

Dr. D. Meimaris

Updated  May 5 2020
3 Replies

Is service manual available

RE: Chattanooga - Hydrocollator E-1
Updated  Dec 23 2019
9 Replies

The unit was working fine and heating the water to appropriate temperature. I changed the water over the weekend and it heated the water to 120 degree then overheat light at the back turned ON. I tried to reset the unit by pressing the reset button but light comes back on as soon as I release the button. I lowered the thermostat to all the way down but the light (above the reset button) come back on as soon I turn the thermostat dial slightly.. What could be the problem ? Temp Thermostat or over-temp cut off (reset) switch assembly ?

Updated  Dec 13 2019
1 Reply

Is there a replacement drain assembly available for a Chattanooga Model 2402?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree