Image-Guided Surgery System Forums

Updated  Jul 26 2016
2 Replies

does anyone know the service password since the most recent software upgrade they no longer use eson?

thank you

RE: Volcano - s5i IVUS
Updated  Sep 23 2015
1 Reply

Can other companies beside Volcano provide maintenance service to the Volcano s5 IVUS Imaging System?

Updated  Jun 10 2014
1 Reply

Does anyone know where I can get the hand switch off of P/N 806695-001, and what that P/N would be.

Updated  Dec 6 2013
1 Reply

How are people disinfecting the instruments prior to sterilization for the neuro set? Salesman told us hand wipe only with a moistened towel (lint free).  we do not sterilize without disinfecting first. Any suggestions.

Many thanks

RE: Stryker - Navigation System II
Updated  Nov 25 2013
1 Reply

Are there any alternative vendors to service the Da Vinci instead of using the outrageously priced OEM?

RE: Intuitive Surgical - da Vinci
Updated  Jul 17 2012
6 Replies

Does anyone know what the recommended frequency is for these units.

Updated  Apr 9 2012
1 Reply

Does anyone have a current Volcano IVUS s5i service manual?  I discovered that the one I found online is quite outdated and Volcano will not sell me one.  Any help would be awesome!

Updated  Mar 21 2012
2 Replies

I've been tasked with being responsible for the care of two Volcano IVUS s5i units and must perform pms on both of them soon.  The procedure described in the service manual mentions using a special phantom that the catheter transducer can be inserted into.  Does anyone know if it exists or where I can find one?  My online searches have turned up nothing.  Thanks!

Updated  Feb 7 2014
2 Replies

I would like to hear from any hospitals using the Stryker Navigation System II image-guided surgery system for total knee replacements. We have two units that were placed here under a 5-year fee-per-implant agreement last year. Software maintenance and service on the instruments was included in that agreement, but service on the Navigation system itself was not. Stryker is proposing a hefty maintenance contract for the Navigation system (cart, computer, monitors, camera, etc) and we are trying to decide if we should purchase that contract or take the risk on T&M. This does not appear to be a system that lends itself readily to in-house support but I am curious to hear what strategy other hospital have taken.

RE: Stryker - Navigation System II

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree