Incubator, Laboratory Forums

0 Replies

EPPENDORF - New Brunswick™ Innova® 44/44R
Anyone out there with experience repairing these units? We have one that is not powering on.

RE: EPPENDORF - New Brunswick™ Innova® 44/44R
Updated  Oct 19 2020
1 Reply

EPPENDORF - New Brunswick™ Innova® 44/44R
Hello, LCD display brightness is low, is there any function can increases brightness?

RE: EPPENDORF - New Brunswick™ Innova® 44/44R
Updated  Mar 29 2017
2 Replies

This question is about a LabNet Vortemp 56 Temperature Chamber Shaker. I am getting an Error 5 (Err5) after 3 seconds from a Start. The User manual states that this error usually appear when the user open the lid while the unit is running, making a temperature distortion, hence the operation error 5. None of that is the actual case. The error appear just after starting a session. The lid stay close. I suspected the Lid Switch or a sensor broken. It is not the case. If anyone happen to have a service manual for this apparatus it would be greatly appreciated if you could upload it. Cheers

RE: Incubator, Laboratory
Updated  Apr 3 2017
3 Replies

This question is about a LabNet Vortemp56 Temperature Chamber Shaker. I am getting an Error 5 (Err5) after 3 seconds from a Start. The User manual states that this error usually appear when the user open the lid while the unit is running, making a temperature distortion, hence the operation error 5. None of that is the actual case. The error appear just after starting a session. The lid stay close. I suspected the Lid Switch or a sensor broken. It is not the case. If anyone happen to have a service manual for this apparatus it would be greatly appreciated if you could upload it. Cheers

0 Replies

Thermo Scientific - 150i and 240i CO2

I have one of these CO2 inbators that has condensation building up around seal on the inside of the glass door. Every time we open the door all the water drops off to the floor. Most annoying. We have replaced inner door seal to no avail. Have tried to see if there is a setting that can bias the door heater to go hotter or cooler to see if the problem can be eliminated. The service manual seems to indicate there may be a setting but have not yet found it.

Any help appreciated - Thank you

RE: Thermo Scientific - 150i and 240i CO2
3 Replies

Thermo Scientific - 150i and 240i CO2

I have 2 of 4 Heracell 150's purchased in 2005 whose fan motors died within 1 month of each other. How easy would it be to replace these myself and where can I get parts for it?

RE: Thermo Scientific - 150i and 240i CO2
Added  May 8 2015
0 Replies

REXMED - RIT-602

I need user manual, please!

RE: REXMED - RIT-602
Updated  Mar 3 2015
1 Reply

I have a Sanyo (now Panasonic) 37 degree C02 incubator.

The tiny C02 replacement filters are $68 each

The part # is 9933 0 5BQ. The O is in Oscar

Is there an aftermarket source for these filters?

Mckolani@pitt.edu

Updated  Mar 24 2014
3 Replies

NuAire - PureCell NU-5100

Hello, i need help on;

Glacier NU-9668 Upright Large Capacity -86°C Ultra Low Freezer, if any service manuel

RE: NuAire - PureCell NU-5100

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree