Incubator, Laboratory Forums

2 Replies

Once heater reaches set temp value, after 10-15 min the temp display value drops to apx 10 degrees. Did temp calibration as per manual. How to fix it. Can someone post a troubleshooting tips ? and please provide service manual if anybody has . Thanks

RE: Techne - DB100/3
Updated  Jan 27 2021
2 Replies

I cannot find any info anywhere on how to calibrate the temperature in this incubator. According to my thermometer it is off by 1 deg. C @37 deg. C. Could you help me with this? Thanks, Joe

RE: Infors HT - Minitron
Added  Dec 2 2020
0 Replies

Does anyone know how to open / repair a stuck door on an Innova 44?

RE: EPPENDORF - New Brunswick™ Innova® 44/44R
0 Replies

Anyone out there with experience repairing these units? We have one that is not powering on.

Updated  Mar 28 2018
1 Reply

Hello, LCD display brightness is low, is there any function can increases brightness?

Updated  Mar 29 2017
2 Replies

This question is about a LabNet Vortemp 56 Temperature Chamber Shaker. I am getting an Error 5 (Err5) after 3 seconds from a Start. The User manual states that this error usually appear when the user open the lid while the unit is running, making a temperature distortion, hence the operation error 5. None of that is the actual case. The error appear just after starting a session. The lid stay close. I suspected the Lid Switch or a sensor broken. It is not the case. If anyone happen to have a service manual for this apparatus it would be greatly appreciated if you could upload it. Cheers

Updated  Apr 3 2017
3 Replies

This question is about a LabNet Vortemp56 Temperature Chamber Shaker. I am getting an Error 5 (Err5) after 3 seconds from a Start. The User manual states that this error usually appear when the user open the lid while the unit is running, making a temperature distortion, hence the operation error 5. None of that is the actual case. The error appear just after starting a session. The lid stay close. I suspected the Lid Switch or a sensor broken. It is not the case. If anyone happen to have a service manual for this apparatus it would be greatly appreciated if you could upload it. Cheers

0 Replies

I have one of these CO2 inbators that has condensation building up around seal on the inside of the glass door. Every time we open the door all the water drops off to the floor. Most annoying. We have replaced inner door seal to no avail. Have tried to see if there is a setting that can bias the door heater to go hotter or cooler to see if the problem can be eliminated. The service manual seems to indicate there may be a setting but have not yet found it.

Any help appreciated - Thank you

RE: Thermo Scientific - 150i and 240i CO2
3 Replies

I have 2 of 4 Heracell 150's purchased in 2005 whose fan motors died within 1 month of each other. How easy would it be to replace these myself and where can I get parts for it?

RE: Thermo Scientific - 150i and 240i CO2
Added  May 8 2015
0 Replies

I need user manual, please!

RE: REXMED - RIT-602

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree