Incubator, Laboratory Forums

Updated  Mar 13 2024
1 Reply

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can purchase replacement pistons or a replacement piston kit for the New Brunswick INNOVA 4000 benchtop incubator shaker?  Thanks.

Equipment: New Brunswick INNOVA 4000 Benchtop Shaker

RE: New Brunswick Scientific - Innova 4000
Updated  Jul 26 2023
2 Replies

Hi,

I am looking for tips or advice on reinstalling the belt and platform for the SHKE2000. I fixed a component on the board. I reinstalled the belt, aligned the platform, and installed it according to the manufacturer. However, it will not rotate/shake with the belt installed. It will rotate and shake, manually by hand, when the belt is off. But not when the belt is reinstalled and/or with platform in place. Any help or knowledge on this matter?

Thanks,

Brian

Equipment: Thermo Fisher MaxQ 2000 SHKE2000

RE: Thermo Fisher Scientific - MaxQ 5000
Updated  Apr 11 2022
1 Reply

Service manual

RE: BINDER - CB
0 Replies

Dear Wizards, My Innova Incubator is stuck on 27 degrees. We mostly use the 37 degree temperature. Does anyone know how to reprogram ? Very many thanks, Beily

RE: EPPENDORF - New Brunswick Innova 43/43R
Added  Sep 29 2021
0 Replies

Hi, I'm looking for the service manual of Jouan IG 650 thanks

RE: Thermo Scientific - Jouan IG 650
Updated  Sep 23 2021
2 Replies

Hi, did someone have the service manual of the incubator IG 650 of the Lab? My equipement has a CO2 at 6.5 CO2, I have try to put at 5 % but it doest stay. so think that I have to calibrate , so i need the manual if someone has. thanks

RE: Thermo Scientific - Jouan IG 650
2 Replies

Once heater reaches set temp value, after 10-15 min the temp display value drops to apx 10 degrees. Did temp calibration as per manual. How to fix it. Can someone post a troubleshooting tips ? and please provide service manual if anybody has . Thanks

RE: Techne - DB100/3
Updated  Jan 27 2021
2 Replies

I cannot find any info anywhere on how to calibrate the temperature in this incubator. According to my thermometer it is off by 1 deg. C @37 deg. C. Could you help me with this? Thanks, Joe

RE: Infors HT - Minitron
Updated  Dec 2 2020
1 Reply

Does anyone know how to open / repair a stuck door on an Innova 44?

RE: EPPENDORF - New Brunswick™ Innova® 44/44R
0 Replies

Anyone out there with experience repairing these units? We have one that is not powering on.

RE: EPPENDORF - New Brunswick™ Innova® 44/44R

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree