Information System Forums

Added  Nov 28 2023
0 Replies

Hello Members,

is Anyone have the User Manual and Serivce Manuals of Image Pilot Konica Minota.

Please share if anyone have it.

email: ahmadali31@gmail.com

Bundle of Thanks in Advance

Equipment: Konica Minolta - ImagePilot

RE: Konica Minolta - ImagePilot
1 Reply

Konica Minolta - ImagePilot User Manual available ?  Searching for a User/ Service Manual for this app when paired with Regius 110 CR Reader

Updated  Sep 12 2022
2 Replies

Hello , i have a Prima t2 with a long cassette , but i dont know how to use image stiching , please help me ! Equipment: Fujifilm - FDX Console

RE: Fujifilm - FDX Console
0 Replies

Dear colleagues, Can someone help me by providing the username and password, I need it to configure a printer in image pilot. I will be grateful for yoir help. Thanks.

Equipment: Konica Minolta - ImagePilot

Updated  Jan 27 2022
7 Replies

Application software key. Thanks in advance.

RE: Fujifilm - FDX Console
1 Reply

Hello helpers! I am attempting to branch the gap between Mortara's ELI Link (produces PDF, and XML from the ECG machines)... and MUSE import functionality. So 2 questions around Acquisition profiles... So far, I understand an acquisition profile needs to be setup for the acquisition piece for the PDFs. I am able to get PDFs into the system without issue. The problem here is that all the meta-data around the ECG is contained within the PDF title/File name, and that metadata is not coming through to MUSE. Q: Is there a way to configure MUSE to parse this metadata from the Title of the PDF file, assuming the title follows a common structure? I suspect this may have to do with editing the "Parsing Profile" xml when setting up the acquisition profile. Does documentation exist on how to create a "Parsing Profile"? I suspect this is normally done by GE rep. It is mentioned in the documentation of an "Acquisition Profile Tool", but not sure if that is a separate tool than simply creating the Acquisition Profile inside of MUSE. R^ECG_0^0_^Anja^Stit_20210222141811_31-009-1990.pdf R^{Type}_0^0_^{First_Name}^{Last_Name}_YYYYMMDDhhmmss_{DOB}.pdf Q. XML output. In order to parse a Mortara xml file, would I need just a new DTD correlating to that? Or would there be more than this needed? All the best! As always, Mike Patton

RE: GE HealthCare - MUSE
Updated  May 25 2021
7 Replies

Could not connect to DB. Please check the network connection. The system will be restarted. Can you help with this please error come on my windows 7, from application image pilot please can u help

1 Reply

Hello everyone, I have bit of a problem here with my konica minolta image pilot, whe ever i click on the application , instead it show this error message "object reference not set to an instance of an object" and won't start up

Updated  Apr 7 2021
8 Replies

Image pilot fails to start and returns a message saying that the Service tool is still running. I have no idea how this can be. HELP!!

Updated  Jan 26 2021
2 Replies

Anyone seen an unusual number of failures related to the video input card on the Stryker SDC3 connected to a Stryker SPI3 system?

RE: Stryker - SDC3

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree