Information System Forums

Updated  Dec 29 2020
2 Replies

Regards. I'm having trouble printing and shipping to the pacs. In the option of 'exit queue' shipments are accumulated and I cannot eliminate them. is in a frozen state in the status"Waiting for image processing".

RE: Fujifilm - FDX Console
0 Replies

I have to adjust the light and x-ray field on a Medison PX-20HF x-ray. Can anyone help with a service or maintenance manual.

Added  Jan 18 2019
0 Replies

My scale will not register a weight, stays at "0". Also when I pull on the chain OL appears.

RE: GenesisBPS - Blood Collection Monitor
Added  Jan 3 2019
0 Replies

The error code shows that Initialization failed. Sensor Error was detected during Initialization, Error Code 07023. The error light is lit. Please help. Thank you.

RE: Konica Minolta - ImagePilot
2 Replies

Hello, I am searching for the service manual or information about how to gain access the configuration items for the NAS backup of the fujifilm FCRView. Our NAS backups are not functional and we need to check the configuration details such as NAS IP address, paths, and authentication details.

RE: Fujifilm - FCRView
Updated  Oct 17 2018
3 Replies

At my hospital we are on a very old 3.0 system of Rapidcomm, and we need to add a new employee as a routine user and none of us have any idea how to do that since the only person that knew hoe, the supervisor, has left.

RE: Siemens - RAPIDComm
Added  Sep 30 2018
0 Replies

Greetings. Today our unit failed to work, a message "Network Error Need Reboot" popped up. We rebooted the "Error Sending Image" and "Check LAN connection" appeared. Any suggestions? Thank you

Updated  Apr 10 2018
1 Reply

Please can i have How to configure RU of my fcr condole software

RE: Fujifilm - FDX Console
Added  Jan 1 2018
0 Replies

Hi, How to find image pilot user's manual (installed to run with regius sigma II) thank and happy new year for everyone :) Julien

Updated  Dec 11 2017
1 Reply

documentation EUROPA 2TS

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree