Information and Image Management Forums

1 Reply

Konica Minolta - ImagePilot
Hello everyone, I have bit of a problem here with my konica minolta image pilot, whe ever i click on the application , instead it show this error message "object reference not set to an instance of an object" and won't start up

RE: Konica Minolta - ImagePilot
Updated  Apr 7 2021
8 Replies

Image pilot fails to start and returns a message saying that the Service tool is still running. I have no idea how this can be. HELP!!

Updated  Jan 26 2021
2 Replies

Stryker - SDC3
Anyone seen an unusual number of failures related to the video input card on the Stryker SDC3 connected to a Stryker SPI3 system?

RE: Stryker - SDC3
Updated  Dec 29 2020
2 Replies

Fujifilm - FDX Console
Regards. I'm having trouble printing and shipping to the pacs. In the option of 'exit queue' shipments are accumulated and I cannot eliminate them. is in a frozen state in the status"Waiting for image processing".

RE: Fujifilm - FDX Console
Added  Jan 3 2019
0 Replies

The error code shows that Initialization failed. Sensor Error was detected during Initialization, Error Code 07023. The error light is lit. Please help. Thank you.

2 Replies

Fujifilm - FCRView
Hello, I am searching for the service manual or information about how to gain access the configuration items for the NAS backup of the fujifilm FCRView. Our NAS backups are not functional and we need to check the configuration details such as NAS IP address, paths, and authentication details.

RE: Fujifilm - FCRView
Added  Sep 30 2018
0 Replies

Greetings. Today our unit failed to work, a message "Network Error Need Reboot" popped up. We rebooted the "Error Sending Image" and "Check LAN connection" appeared. Any suggestions? Thank you

Updated  Apr 10 2018
1 Reply

Fujifilm - FDX Console
Please can i have How to configure RU of my fcr condole software

RE: Fujifilm - FDX Console
Added  Jan 1 2018
0 Replies

Hi, How to find image pilot user's manual (installed to run with regius sigma II) thank and happy new year for everyone :) Julien

0 Replies

Stryker - SDC Pro 2
I have this stryker endoscopy SDC pro 2 dvd that is not booting up. It is giving a "Operating system missing" message. Please I also need the service manual and the software. Thanks.

RE: Stryker - SDC Pro 2

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree