Infusion Pump Forums

4 Replies

Hi, Can anyone enlighten me on this Error please? I don't know what is a Sharp and CRC - Is it the PCB(s) ? Something Mechanical failing? Repairable? Would appreciate it, Thanks

RE: Baxter - SIGMA Spectrum
Updated  Jun 27 2022
2 Replies

What is the Channel Error Code 13-1064-1229?

RE: BD - Carefusion BD Alaris 8015
Added  Jun 27 2022
0 Replies

What is the Channel Error Code 13-1064-1229?

Updated  May 19 2022
1 Reply

Sent out Sapphire pumps for repair and they came back with no drug library. I have the Drug Library Editor program dowmloaded R15. The pump has software version 13.22.1. How can i download a pump with a drug library on it to download to a pump without the library?

RE: Hospira - Q Core Sapphire Infusion System
Updated  May 18 2022
1 Reply

Is there a service manual for the Hospira Lifecare PCA 3? I just had it out for repair and the pump works, but the pt bolus button does not. I bought a new one, and that doesn't work either. I suspect it is down inside the connector and I can't get the back of the pump off to inspect it.

RE: Hospira - PCA3
Updated  May 18 2022
2 Replies

What is error code 255-32784-275 ?

Updated  May 13 2022
1 Reply

Does anyone have a Service Manual for B. Braun - Outlook 400ES?

RE: B. Braun - Outlook 400ES
Updated  May 4 2022
7 Replies

Can anybody help me how to replace the super capacitor on a Medfusion 3500 properly. I have blown out one mainboard already. It seems there is a proper way to do it. Is it like replacing a backup battery? must leave the unit on somehow? Or use jumpers to feed 5volts while removing Capacitor? Need Helpful advice please.

RE: Smiths Medical - Medfusion 3500
Updated  May 2 2022
1 Reply

I got an error code 571.6241 It is not listed directly in the manual. Has anyone seen this before? Do you know how to fix this issue?

RE: CareFusion - Alaris EtCO2 Module 8300
Updated  Apr 28 2022
2 Replies

I have a customer that sent me one of these units and the wording above the green buttons is not there. I have the arrows once the unit is powered on but no words above the arrows. Any idea how to make them reappear? I can push the buttons and they work just can't see what we are doing.

RE: B. Braun - Vista Basic

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree