Infusion Pump Forums

Updated  Aug 30 2023
2 Replies

I have replaced all of the recommended items listed in this forum for the error, and I am still getting Error 242.4030. // Any ideas???? or please call me at 713-873-4305

Equipment: Alaris (BD) 8100 Module

RE: CareFusion - Alaris 8100
1 Reply

I have several Medfusion 4000 that initially powered-up as Supercap Post Error, but cleared once the AC was plug and are charging the depleted battery.The Issue now is the FIRMWARE MISMATCH

What's going on and is this something that can be cleared? will I need Software to Connect and is the Software obtainable?

RE: Smiths Medical - Medfusion 4000
Updated  Aug 18 2023
1 Reply

Two weeks ago I received this device from a customer. I pulled this error code from the logs and found the error definition: "The calibration flag is not set. The module is not calibrated." I preformed a calibration on the device and returned the device to service. The device is now back today with the same issue. 

RE: CareFusion - Alaris 8120 PCA Module
Updated  Aug 10 2023
2 Replies

how many batteries are in an Xl3 pump

Equipment: abbott lab Plum xl3 infusion pump

RE: Abbott - Plum XL3
Updated  Aug 4 2023
1 Reply

What is the biomed functions code?

RE: Smiths Medical - CADD-Legacy Plus 6500
Added  Jul 14 2023
0 Replies

What exactly system advisory: Base task timeout means?  It is not shown in the Manual. Thank you.

RE: Smiths Medical - Medfusion 4000
0 Replies

We are in the process of updating MANY of these 360 pumps across my hospital network. It seems 1 in 6 to 1 in 4 seem to freeze up on file 5 of 5 while running this update resulting in a "software error" message on the display at start-up. Sometimes the download can be requested again and complete successfully. Sometimes a network certificate password reset can correct this concern. Sometimes a drug library re-install followed by continuing update can correct this concern. A "shotgun" solution seems to be to reset the device to defaults, re-configure the network, finish the download, then re-install drug library (this may have to be performed multiple times but always results in a correction). My 3 questions are:

1) Does anyone know WHY this is occuring?

2) Does anyone know HOW TO PREVENT this from occuring?

and

3) Is their a consistently effective and faster way to correct this issue when it does occur?

Thank you, Friends!

ADDITIONAL NOTES: 

Resetting the network certificate password first does not affect the failure rate.

Network connection is always verified prior to beginning software update.

Almost all updates have been performed over wifi. To test a possible weak link I updated one batch of 16 pumps half on wired connection and half on wifi and the 2 that failed in this batch were on the wired network and none of the wifi ones failed. The next batch of all wifi connected pumps had 4 fail.

RE: Hospira - Plum 360
Updated  Jun 20 2023
3 Replies

Whenever I press the System On key, the red arrow starts blinking and the unit beeps until i press the System on key again. I've tried holding the tamper to go into maintenance mode and that doesn't work either. 

It has a battery from this year. I charged it overnight and the issue continues this morning. Not sure if others have ran into this or what else to try. 

RE: CareFusion - Alaris PC 8015
Added  Jun 17 2023
0 Replies

hi everyone can i use conventional iv set in fresenius volumat aiglia if i use kindly give me a procedure how can i install my email is haseebahmad1279@gmail.com

Equipment: Fresenius Kabi - volumat Agilia

RE: Fresenius Kabi - Agilia
Updated  Jun 6 2023
1 Reply

Is there is a manual for this

Equipment: B. Barun infusomat infusion

RE: B. Braun - Infusomat Space

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree