Infusion Pump Forums

Added  Mar 27 2024
0 Replies

Hello ,  i need Agilia service sw for manteinance.... someone can help me ? thanks in advance

Equipment: Fresenius Kabi - Agilia SP TIVA

1 Reply

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know the specs of the thickness gauge (part no. UKOG-1004MCZZ) to which they refer to in the service manual p.107 or p. 7.1 (Introduction of the Checkout)?

Thank you!

Equipment: Baxter - Flo-Gard 6200

RE: Baxter - Travenol Flo-Gard 6200
3 Replies

Hi,

My 4000 had a network reset and I would like to change the Lan and WiFi settings. The manual refers me to network settings manual which I dont have and cannot find online - can anyone help please?

TIA

RE: Smiths Medical - Medfusion 4000
Updated  Mar 8 2024
1 Reply

Found this error in the error logs of my device. Could not find error definition in the service manual. Does anyone know what this means?

Error log states, "Failure:CIB_CONNECT_FAILED;SUBSYSTEM:CIB-SS

RE: CareFusion - Alaris 8100
0 Replies

we need manual document to know errors of pump

RE: Aitecs - SEP-21S Plus double syringe
Added  Feb 7 2024
0 Replies

What can i do about this Buzzer noise!! 

Equipment: Fresenius Kabi - Agilia VP

RE: Fresenius Kabi - Agilia
1 Reply

anyone has info where to get adhesive front panel membrane replacement for this pump?

RE: HESKA - Vet/IV 2.2
Added  Jan 10 2024
0 Replies

humidity specs

Equipment: Baxter - InfusOR

RE: Baxter - InfusOR
Updated  Jan 2 2024
2 Replies

Can anyone send me the pharmguard software?

RE: Smiths Medical - Medfusion 3500
3 Replies

Hello all, 

We have a Baxter / Sigma pump that is displaying the error code 221. Reviewing the SigmaSpectrum service manual the error code represents "User Task Starved" but doesnt give any additional information that I can find. Can anyone provide further guidance into repairing this in house? Or at least some information on what is going on here with this error. 

I have tried the steps to clear the code with no luck. 

On a side note, can anyone recommend a 3rd party repair service? We are currently sending our pumps to AVENTE but their turnout around is horrendous. They still have pumps we sent to them in September. 

RE: Baxter - SIGMA Spectrum

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree