Infusion Pump Forums

Updated  Apr 16 2024
2 Replies

Hello, I have a Cadd Solis with the error code 41541 continuously alarming! Do you have an idea of the problem? Thanks

RE: Smiths Medical - CADD-Solis
Updated  Apr 11 2024
1 Reply

PM procedure?

Equipment: CareFusion - Alaris BD 8300

RE: CareFusion - Alaris BD 8300
2 Replies

Hi guys,

I am suddenly getting an error 616 on a pump after replacing the battery on the stupid thing.

It says its a speaker error.  Has anyone seen this error and is it repairable or do I have to ship it in for speaker replacement?  I do not see the 616 in the service manual so I am going off what the screen states as being a speaker error.  It will not clear.

Thoughts?

mrstan

RE: Baxter - IQ Infusion System
2 Replies

I was wondering if anyone experienced this issue, and found a consistent solution to this. My facility just did a drug library update and there have been a few that have not done the update automatically. In order to get them to update we have reconfigured the pump network, powered it off, removed the battery and all sorts of other things. They eventually would update but there is no consistent solution to it that we can find in the case that we find more and have to do the same. It also makes me wonder how the pump knows to get the data for a new drug library from the gateway? I have contacted Baxter and didn't get much of an answer to this issue. any help would be appreciated.

Equipment: Baxter - SIGMA Spectrum

5 Replies

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know the specs of the thickness gauge (part no. UKOG-1004MCZZ) to which they refer to in the service manual p.107 or p. 7.1 (Introduction of the Checkout)?

Thank you!

Equipment: Baxter - Flo-Gard 6200

RE: Baxter - Travenol Flo-Gard 6200
3 Replies

Hi,

My 4000 had a network reset and I would like to change the Lan and WiFi settings. The manual refers me to network settings manual which I dont have and cannot find online - can anyone help please?

TIA

RE: Smiths Medical - Medfusion 4000
Updated  Mar 8 2024
1 Reply

Found this error in the error logs of my device. Could not find error definition in the service manual. Does anyone know what this means?

Error log states, "Failure:CIB_CONNECT_FAILED;SUBSYSTEM:CIB-SS

RE: CareFusion - Alaris 8100
1 Reply

anyone has info where to get adhesive front panel membrane replacement for this pump?

RE: HESKA - Vet/IV 2.2
Updated  Jan 2 2024
2 Replies

Can anyone send me the pharmguard software?

RE: Smiths Medical - Medfusion 3500
3 Replies

Hello all, 

We have a Baxter / Sigma pump that is displaying the error code 221. Reviewing the SigmaSpectrum service manual the error code represents "User Task Starved" but doesnt give any additional information that I can find. Can anyone provide further guidance into repairing this in house? Or at least some information on what is going on here with this error. 

I have tried the steps to clear the code with no luck. 

On a side note, can anyone recommend a 3rd party repair service? We are currently sending our pumps to AVENTE but their turnout around is horrendous. They still have pumps we sent to them in September. 

RE: Baxter - SIGMA Spectrum

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree