Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP) Forums

0 Replies

are the cateter baloons used with the Ipulse system available? WE are considering a used system as a Biomedical Engineering laboratory exercise

RE: Abiomed - iPulse
0 Replies

MACHINE DOES'NT TURN ON WHEN PLUG INTO OUTLET.

RE: Datascope - CS100
Added  May 5 2017
0 Replies

Which is the latest software version for Cardiosave Hybrid?

RE: MAQUET - Cardiosave IABP Hybrid
Added  Mar 31 2017
0 Replies

Equipment is functional on ac power mode but not on dc mode . On further rectification found that battery is giving accurate output but as per service engineer report charging unit is defective . Can anyone tell about charging unit

RE: Datascope - CS100
4 Replies

Hi guys!

I need service manual of teleflex autocat 2 wave service manual. if someone have kindly provide it to me.

RE: Teleflex Medical - Arrow AutoCAT 2 WAVE® IABP
Updated  Jan 7 2017
14 Replies

Dear all I have a problem with my IABP Message ( electrical test fail #50 ) appears and system stop Please help me Thank you

RE: Datascope - CS300
Updated  Oct 12 2016
14 Replies

Im looking for a service manual for the Cardisave pumps or at least how do you get into service mode

Updated  Jul 1 2016
2 Replies

please clarify my doubt is 

the helium gas goes to the iab and again returns to the safety disk.

1. there no gas is going out if there is any lekage means it will show the error and gives the alarm.
  2. then how the gas is decreasing in the helium gas cylinder.

where the gas is going what is hapening inside the safety disk

RE: Datascope - CS300
Updated  Jun 27 2016
1 Reply

i want to know completly about safety disk internal parts and its working

0 Replies

Unit is causing linx servers to shut down when connected to hospital network to send data to Epic. Recent software upgrade mandated by FDA,Maquet claims there was not communication protocol changes.

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree