Laser Forums

0 Replies

Does anyone have the treatment parameters - looking for a scanned copy of the treatment settings guide 

RE: Lumenis - ULTRAPULSE SurgiTouch
Added  Apr 9 2024
0 Replies

HELLO, I JUST RECENTLY PULLED THE LASER OUT TO USE AND I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE KNEW WHAT # WATTS YOU SET IT ON FOR THAT INITIAL TEST THAT YOU RUN BEFORE USING IT..?? I HAVE FORGOTTEN.. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME - BRETT

RE: Lumenis - NovaPulse
Updated  Apr 4 2024
2 Replies

After using the laser for about 10 minutes, the screen slowly stops responding to touch commands. Is this due to the touch screen itself failing, or is there a board that needs to be replaced? Anyone know the generic service codes for the CO2re? It has the old software. harrisbw@hotmail.com

RE: Syneron-Candela - CO2RE
Added  Apr 1 2024
0 Replies

What is the estimated life span of this equipment?

RE: CryoLife, Inc. - SolarGen 2100
Updated  Mar 29 2024
1 Reply

error 022 on display

Equipment: Palomart Starlux

RE: Cynosure - Palomar Slimlipo Aspire
Added  Mar 29 2024
0 Replies

what does this code mean.  can you send a service or operating manual for this machine?  thanks

Equipment: luxar lx 20

RE: LuxarCare - LX-20 / LX20i
Added  Mar 28 2024
0 Replies

Lumenis Sharplan 40C Surgicenter Manuals / Documents 

PDF link on your website to this document does not work. Could you please provide updated PDF link.

Equipment: Lumenis - Sharplan 40C

RE: Lumenis - Sharplan 1020
Updated  Mar 28 2024
2 Replies

I have a problem 84 and 79 on a Lyra - can anyone help me solve that problem please - Thank you 

RE: IRIDEX - Laserscope Lyra-i
Updated  Mar 28 2024
1 Reply

Can anyone provide a copy (or a download link) of the service manual and/or the schematics for the Surgilase 60XJ?   Thank you.    Email:  john@umlasers.com

Equipment: Sharplan Surgilase 60XJ

RE: Laser Engineering - SurgiLase XJ
0 Replies

What is the meaning of Lumenis Resurfx M22 Error Code 2093

Equipment: Lumenis M22

RE: Lumenis - M22

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree