Laser Forums

Updated  Aug 27 2021
1 Reply

Anyone have service manual send me at my email

RE: ZEISS - Visuals II
Updated  Aug 25 2021
3 Replies

Trying to find a company that can polish the crystal and/or has a replacement. Our service tech believes this may be the issue

RE: Hoya Photonics, Inc. - ConBio Medlite C6
1 Reply

can you send me the service manual for quanta thunder mt laser machine

RE: Quanta Aesthetic Lasers - Thunder
Added  Aug 19 2021
0 Replies

Error 007 ?????

RE: IRIDEX - Varilite
Updated  Aug 19 2021
1 Reply

Kindly I need spectra service manual

RE: Lutronic - Spectra
0 Replies

Has anyone had experience with their Gentlemax pro machine DCD valve continually leaking? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleMax
0 Replies

Hi everyone, I had a Canela Gentlelase which only had the alexandrite lamp, however I paid for a retrofit/upgrade to include both Alex and Yag, however they did not include the firmware/software to active the YAg feature of the machine. I have all the parts installed by the engineer, but they omitted the software to activate it. Does anyone know how to change the firmware or activate this? thank you.

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleLASE Pro
Updated  Aug 4 2021
3 Replies

every time I turn on the laser console the message of : error 202 energy too low ! appears on screen what the problem and how can I solve it please ?

RE: ZEISS - VISULAS YAG III
Added  Aug 4 2021
0 Replies

Error 203 came in my yag iii. How to check cavity's running hrs

RE: ZEISS - VISULAS YAG III
Added  Aug 2 2021
0 Replies

Upon turning on the Yag, a warning comes across the screen "Handpiece!" with no other explanation. Any suggestions? Thank you.

RE: Sandstone - Cortex CO2 Erbium YAG Laser

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree