Please let me know if anyone has a manual to share

RE: Quanta Aesthetic Lasers - Light 4V
Updated  May 30 2021
1 Reply

Please let me know if anyone has a manual to share

RE: Alma Lasers - PicoClear
Added  May 30 2021
0 Replies

Hello I have a problem in this laser "power supply error, code 901" I checked the device and almost every thing works well except the q switch, it does not receive the power it needs. Could you help , please . Thank you

RE: Asclepion - TattooStar R
Updated  May 29 2021
6 Replies

Hi, At first I had the laser connected to a 220V step up transformer, but sometimes it would turn off due to the step up transformer not having enough power for the laser, but sometimes it would stay on and go through the screens with no issues, but I decided not to run the laser until we hook it up to a True 220v line that we were thinking of hooking up to. So the issue that I am having now is that, after adding the distilled water to the reservoir due to low level of water, I turned on the machine, and now I'm getting a red screen with a message that says "Casesaver Feature activated" so I clicked continue and it went to the laser control screen, but with limited power. So I decided to run the true 220V line to our basement to run the machine directly to a 220V line, but when I turned it on, that "Savecase feature mode" is till popping up. Does anyone know how to disable that "savecase feature mode" ?

RE: Lumenis - VersaPulse PowerSuite 80/100W
Updated  May 18 2021
7 Replies

My machine is stating cooling error or water flow and add water but the water is coming out of the bottom of the machine is this an east fix please?

RE: Lumenis - Quantum
Added  May 8 2021
0 Replies

Dears, I need the service manual of these devices(Gentle max, gentlemax pro and motus AX) , as I have them in my country and I can't repair them without service manual - and I can't import them out for repairing service, kindly if anyone have them please send them to below email: yshakohi@gmail.com

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleMax
Added  May 6 2021
0 Replies

I have a i-Lopo and everything works except the pads the lights wont turn on when it has to be burning the fat

RE: Energist Ltd - Chromogenex i-Lipo
Added  Apr 30 2021
0 Replies

Does anyone know where to download a clinical manual for a Cynosure Elite+ Aesthetic Workstation?

RE: Cynosure - Elite+
Added  Apr 24 2021
0 Replies

The screen on my E-Matrix stopped working. There is no voltage on the backlight wires so I don't think it is a screen problem. Has anyone seen this and what needs to be done>

RE: Syneron-Candela - eMatrix

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree