Laser Forums

Added  Jan 12 2024
0 Replies

I am looking service manual and circuit board. 

Equipment: Lutronic Spectra VRM II

RE: Lutronic - Spectra VRM lll
Updated  Jan 2 2024
3 Replies

Anyone able to share service manual? Or HVPS schematics?

When I turn on the machine, the HVPS fan turns on, but the caps don't charge up on the other side (~7.5VDC is all I'm picking up). The display doesn't come on, and only the "AC INPUT" light comes on, no other lights on. A faint, quiet crackle/pop sound is coming from the HVPS about every 5 seconds. Any suggestions? I could just replace the HVPS, but where's the fun in that?

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleYag Mini
Added  Dec 14 2023
0 Replies

Getting error code F38, F39 when turning on the laser. Anyone know how to resolve this? 

RE: Coherent - OPAL
Added  Dec 12 2023
0 Replies

I'm looking for the SW corresponding to SD Card 439-9062 (Revlite LCD) Rev. H or H.1 or H.x
it is urgent
Thank you!

RE: Cynosure - RevLite SI
Added  Dec 12 2023
0 Replies

I'm looking for the SW corresponding to SD Card 439-9062 (Revlite LCD) Rev. H or H.1 or H.x
it is urgent
Thank you!

RE: Cynosure - Revlite
Updated  Dec 10 2023
2 Replies

Me aparece un codigo de error E151 en equipo Lumenis Lightsheer Desire, que tengo que hacer? Gracias

Equipo: Lumenis lightsheer Desire

Added  Nov 30 2023
0 Replies

Do you have service manual with the lutronic clarity. our machine got error 37 cooling B/D. Can you help to settle the problem. Thank you.

RE: Lutronic - Clarity II
Added  Nov 29 2023
0 Replies

Required service manual, need to reset PPM

Equipment: Lumenis - Splendor X

RE: Lumenis - Splendor X
Added  Nov 27 2023
0 Replies

Hello,

I have a HS Galvo Driver Fault on Deka Smartxide any ideas as too the cause?

Thanks!

RE: Deka - SmartXide DOT
Added  Nov 23 2023
0 Replies

Can you please anyone provide the parameter settings for each filter with treatment.

RE: Deka - MiniSilk FT

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree