Laser Forums

Added  Apr 22 2021
0 Replies

how can i callibrate my machine?

RE: Deka - Synchro HP
Added  Apr 18 2021
0 Replies

Hi , I need the service manual of "HVPS of Cynosure- Elite". If anybody has, please inform me

RE: Cynosure - Elite MPX
Updated  Apr 16 2021
3 Replies

Can someone advise whats the error code 109. Previously I was getting error code 008 but now am getting 109 once I turn on The machine.

RE: Cynosure - Icon
Updated  Apr 9 2021
1 Reply

The manual suggests that there is a disconnect somewhere between the foot press and shutter. Anyone work past this issue? We were helpfully told to "ensure the press was used firmly"...

RE: Lumenis - NovaPulse
0 Replies

What is Error 06? Does somebody have a service manual of the merilas 532a?

RE: Meridian - Merilas 532a
Updated  Apr 5 2021
2 Replies

Hi sir/madam, I am facing problem in starlux machine when connecting LUX RS handpiece i get error code 139 which says incompatible handpiece. But we had used the same handpiece in the same machine earlier too. I request you to help me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

RE: Cynosure - Palomar Starlux 300
0 Replies

Hello, I need to know what is the temporal separation between pulses for the burst mode train of pulses. Thank you Luis

RE: Coherent - 7970
2 Replies

Hello, Does anyone no if there is another way to get the remote foot switch to pair with the Vaser? I have tried following the procedure set out in the manual but it does not work. Also changed the batteries. thanks alexsunny

RE: Solta Medical - Vaser 2.0
Updated  Mar 30 2021
2 Replies

Does anyone no if there is another way to get the remote foot switch to pair with the Vaser? I have tried following the procedure set out in the manual but it does not work. Also changed the batteries.

RE: Solta Medical - Vaser 2.0

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree