Laser Forums

Updated  Nov 6 2023
1 Reply

hi anyone know where I can get a water filter for this machine? 

RE: Alma Lasers - Pixel CO2
Added  Nov 5 2023
0 Replies

The device has a problem with the device screen not working, after hearing a cracking sound in the device, but the device is working. Please provide me with a solution.

RE: Lumenis - Splendor X
4 Replies

Dear All , Please I want to update my software of Gentlelase pro U model 2022 in order to activate the large spot size 20 - 22 - 24 

Where to get the activation code ?

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleLASE Pro
Updated  Nov 2 2023
1 Reply

Troubleshooting 

Equipment: Lumenis - LightSheer DUET

RE: Lumenis - LightSheer DUET
Updated  Oct 29 2023
1 Reply

Hello! I am getting a bubble code error. 1.1. I changed both canisters and I read that you have to reset the number counter by pressing the circle with the arrow pointing down. Currently there is a exclamation point in the arrow showing. If I press and hold does it show anywhere that it was actually rest. Does the exclamation point go away? And that's how you tell?

Equipment: Candela Gentlemax

RE: Syneron-Candela - GentleMax
0 Replies

Vendo o Scambio laser diodo microlase oftalmico, completo di valigia con altro strumento diagnostico oftalmico usato

Equipment: Keeler - Microlase Diode Laser oftalmico

RE: Keeler - Microlase Diode Laser
Updated  Oct 18 2023
3 Replies

2010 Lumenis Acupulse. Have been having superficial aesthetic treatment power converge failure at startup, maybe HVPU or re-gas? No re-gas in at least 8 years, maybe never.

Equipment: Lumenis Acupulse

RE: Lumenis - AcuPulse Duo
Updated  Oct 18 2023
1 Reply

Need part or repair of Candela Trivantage handpiece-end umblical spring-tension contact. (504) 228-3959

RE: Syneron-Candela - AlexTriVantage
Added  Oct 13 2023
0 Replies

We are found problem error code is ID45(Applicator sensor over Temperature) and ID38-GUI(Internal communication error). help me solve problem.

RE: Syneron-Candela - elos Plus
Updated  Oct 11 2023
1 Reply

Does anyone know where I can get replacement parts for this? 

RE: Viora - Reaction

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree