Lesion Generator Forums

Updated  Feb 12 2016
1 Reply

Need Service Manual. Need to know about Preventive Maintenance.

RE: Radionics - RFG-3C
Updated  May 29 2016
1 Reply

Is there any european center to check up my machine as it does not work sometimes , because  the mode keys (TEST-STIMULATE-LESION)  very often do not respond

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Argyris Tzouras,MD

Neurosurgeon

0 Replies

many times there is confusion about handling lesion mode in our hospital at Dahisar , Mumbai, India.

In manual mode we are confused whether to start timer switch first and then achieve the desired temperature by rotating temp control knob or

first rotate temperature knob first to a desired temp and then on the timer switch.

Also when we set automatic temp control, lesion mode switch becomes inoperable. How to go about automatic temp mode ?

Dr Arun Kulkarni, Mumbai,India

Updated  Oct 23 2012
1 Reply

I need the electronic circuits from the equipment to I be able to solve the problem mentioned above

Updated  Sep 19 2012
1 Reply

I need the service manual from this equipment because I have beem having electronic problems with it , the last one is in the temperature probe , could you help me

3 Replies

I HATE TO DESTROY ANYTHING THAT IS IN GREAT CONDITION. IF THE UNIT IN MY POSSESSION IS WORTH ANYTHING TO ANYONE IN THE MEDICAL BUSINESS I WOULD LIKE TO MARKET THE UNIT TO SOMEONE THAT NEEDS IT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS OF OR THAT WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS UNIT. THE UNIT IS A RADIONICS RF GENERATOR SYSTEM MODEL RFG-3C PLUS.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE,

BRIAN STIMER

Updated  Jul 11 2011
1 Reply

I have a model RFG-3C Plus that has been dropped in lap to test. I do not have the service manual can anyone send me a copy or any information on how to test the unit?

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree