Lesion Generator Forums

Updated  Jul 12 2023
1 Reply

Operator Manua and Service Manua. I need it. Please.

Equipment: Radionics - RFG-3C Plus

RE: Radionics - RFG-3C Plus
Updated  May 10 2018
1 Reply

I am trying to acquire the RFG-3C plus from our sister hospital, are disposables going to be readily available, do you see any end of life time for this equipment and is there service and parts still available.

RE: Radionics - RFG-3C Plus
Updated  Dec 11 2017
1 Reply

Does anyone have the electrical schematic for the RFG-3cf? Looking for the activation pinout for the foot switch? Thanks

RE: Radionics - RFG-3C
2 Replies

Anyone can give me the instruction on how to clean and disinfect of the probe?

RE: Stryker - MultiGen
Updated  May 16 2017
1 Reply

We have a Radionics RF machine (Model #RFG-3CF) we have already had the PM done on the unit but we are looking for a company that will do a little more in depth testing.

Updated  Dec 21 2016
1 Reply

I bought the generator but it lacks a plug and other peripherals....can anyone outline where I can obtain the other equipment including plates so that I can perform RF procedures including pulse RF..

Yours kindly,

Adrian

Updated  May 29 2016
1 Reply

Is there any european center to check up my machine as it does not work sometimes , because  the mode keys (TEST-STIMULATE-LESION)  very often do not respond

Thanks in advance,

Dr. Argyris Tzouras,MD

Neurosurgeon

Updated  Mar 11 2016
1 Reply

Hi!

Can somebody pass on the user manual of RFG-3C Plus? I bought the machine from an auction and it came without a manual. Couldn't find it anywhere on the net either!

Thanks.

Nasir Raza Awan

nasir.raza.awan@gmail.com

Updated  Feb 12 2016
1 Reply

Need Service Manual. Need to know about Preventive Maintenance.

3 Replies

I HATE TO DESTROY ANYTHING THAT IS IN GREAT CONDITION. IF THE UNIT IN MY POSSESSION IS WORTH ANYTHING TO ANYONE IN THE MEDICAL BUSINESS I WOULD LIKE TO MARKET THE UNIT TO SOMEONE THAT NEEDS IT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE KNOWS OF OR THAT WOULD BE INTERESTED IN THIS UNIT. THE UNIT IS A RADIONICS RF GENERATOR SYSTEM MODEL RFG-3C PLUS.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE,

BRIAN STIMER

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree