Intracorporeal Forums

Added  Sep 24 2021
0 Replies

The Medilas H UroPulse ( Holmium Laser - 20W ) We are in the midlle surgery, the laser is on/off all the time with the message " Failure Light Guide Data " - Could you please tell me what error is. Is that we used wrong size of laser fibre? damaged laser fibre" or sth wrong with the machine? Any troubleshooting ? For this machine, we only use 270nm and 400nm laser fibres only? Many thanks

RE: Dornier MedTech - Medilas H 20
Updated  May 4 2020
2 Replies

RE: Dornier MedTech Medilas H Solvo Laser (H30)

Does anyone have a quick reference guide or manual for this laser?

RE: Dornier MedTech - Medilas Solvo H 30
Added  Apr 30 2020
0 Replies

Hi, have somebody a sevice manula for Lithoclast Master? or does know a right pressure to calibrate the pneumatic regulator? thank's

RE: EMS Medical - Swiss Lithoclast Master
Updated  Oct 16 2017
Updated  Oct 9 2017
2 Replies

How do you clear the needs service message

Updated  Jan 20 2017
2 Replies

Edited**

Hey Guys

We got a donation from a client of a broken H20. The HVPS Failed. and would not simmer. They called Dornier and were told unfortunately there was no fix.** Long story short. I am looking for the HVPS to continue troubleshooting. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Or if you have any experience with your unit that has had an issue not catching the trigger and having an error 14(2) please let me know what you have tried to resolve said issues.**

Thanks all,

ChristineMae

Added  Aug 31 2016
0 Replies

The Medilas H and Medilas H20 were produced in the 1990s and continue to offer an affordable solution for laser URS if the proper aftermarket fibers are used in conjuction with the laser. The MediLas does not have a 'blast shield' to protect the focusing optic like most other holmium lasers do. The optic is expensive and difficult to change so it pays to use fibers that are designed with their own, internal blast shields.

ProFlex LLF by InnovaQuartz provides the necessary additional protection while also offering superior energy delivery (efficiency) and more flexibility that even Dornier's own fibers can provide, at a lower cost. FIbers are available for these Dornier lasers in 200 um, 273 um, 365 um, 550 um and 910 um cores, in single use and reusable formats.

0 Replies

The Medilas H and Medilas H20 were produced in the 1990s and continue to offer an affordable solution for laser URS if the proper aftermarket fibers are used in conjuction with the laser. The MediLas does not have a 'blast shield' to protect the focusing optic like most other holmium lasers do. The optic is expensive and difficult to change so it pays to use fibers that are designed with their own, internal blast shields.

ProFlex LLF by InnovaQuartz provides the necessary additional protection while also offering superior energy delivery (efficiency) and more flexibility that even Dornier's own fibers can provide, at a lower cost. FIbers are available for these Dornier lasers in 200 um, 273 um, 365 um, 550 um and 910 um cores, in single use and reusable formats.

Updated  Dec 3 2015
1 Reply

I am getting error code 8.4.
Does anyone knows what is this? Any idea?

Thank you.

4 Replies

I'm getting error code 08 and 01 and the unit is leaking a bit of water. any ideas?This unit has not been run in a few months and I'm trying to see if this needs to be checked up, brought up to code and what that would cost.

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree