Mammography Forums

Added  Dec 15 2023
0 Replies

Error codes on amulet f

Equipment: AMULET F

RE: Fujifilm - AMULET Innovality
Added  Dec 6 2023
0 Replies

Hello team! I need SW Base 1.1 and App 1.2.0. Please help. 

RE: GE HealthCare - Invenia ABUS 2.0
0 Replies

Bonjour,

Nous avons un problème sur un appareil de mammographie Sophie Classic sn JIC 2213 (1998-09).

Le compresseur ne marche pas.

Avez-vous un schéma détaillé du mécanisme?

Merci

RE: Planmed - Sophie Classic
0 Replies

Colleagues, good afternoon.
I'll state the point. The client purchased a mammograph (manufactured in May 2007) without a detector, and then purchased it additionally. When loading the software (Solaris 3.4), an error appears with the text "There was a problem communicating with the detector. Press OK to continue without the detector."
The detector has no identification plates, and there is no CD with the driver either. When started, it seems to behave correctly: it moves the grid to its extreme positions, which is accompanied by the corresponding LEDs on the detector control board turning on.
At the moment I found information about his native (presumably) detector s/n YM630397 in the folder: opt - linx _mp - data. Also, using netscape, I contacted brick (http:/brick), where I found, as it turned out, information about the current detector: s/n MM604218, Hardware revision: B01FC. Sorry I can't attach a photo.

The questions are:
1) Is this detector in principle suitable for a mammograph, or is there a generation/revision conflict?
2) Is it possible to establish a connection between the detector and the device in some way without having drivers?
3) Does it make sense to connect to the existing COM port of the detector or is it already clear that it is “live”?
4) What to do? Advise a client to buy a different detector/mammograph?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Equipment: Hologic Lorad Selenia

Updated  Nov 15 2023
1 Reply

Hi,

Having error 027/003 E04 Fatal arm Failure occur right after POS bootup. Any ideas?

RE: GE HealthCare - Senographe Essential
Updated  Oct 28 2023
1 Reply

Please help troubleshooting thia error

Equipment: GE HealthCare - Senographe Essential

RE: GE HealthCare - Senographe Essential
Added  Oct 19 2023
0 Replies

Is it available the servjce manual?

Equipment: Fujifilm - AMULET Innovality

Added  Oct 19 2023
0 Replies

Is it available the servjce manual?

Equipment: Fujifilm - AMULET Innovality

Added  Oct 15 2023
0 Replies

Can anyone provide a copy of the service manual?

RE: Philips - MammoDiagnost
Updated  Oct 13 2023
3 Replies

Hi,

I need service password for Hologic Selenia mammography 
Thanks in advance.

RE: Hologic - Selenia

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree