Mammography Forums

Added  Apr 12 2024
0 Replies

I am facing the communication errors 0075 "Bus-Comp hardware failure" and 0077 "Bus-Coll hardware failure". It seems like a common failure, so I checked the communication cables: between the supervisor and Stereo PCBs, the cable between the Stereo and Collimator PCBs, the cable between the Stereo and Compressor PCBs, all three cables gave good continuity. The communication indicator LEDs (RXD, TXD) on the supervisor, Stereo and Compression PCBs are dimly lit, but on the Collimator PCB the LEDs are off. It appears that the Collimator PCB is bad, but the unit indicates two errors from two different devices (Collimator and Compression) as if it were a common problem on the Stereo or Supervisor cards. I really appreciate the help on this. Greetings.

RE: GE HealthCare - Diamond
Added  Mar 25 2024
0 Replies

Hi. 

Every one I need GE diamond memoghraphy service manual

Any one have service manual

Please send me 

umarazmat29@gmail.com

Equipment: GE Diamond Memoghraphy

RE: GE HealthCare - Diamond
0 Replies

Hello, the generator CPU 3V battery has gone bad and my unit has lost all its calibration info. I have mammocom program and computer, just need to know how to reload the calibrations. If any one could help me I would really appreciate it. Thank you. 

Equipment: GE Senographe Essential

RE: GE HealthCare - Senographe Essential
Updated  Feb 13 2024
2 Replies

Configuracion DICOM

Equipment: IMS Giotto - IMAGE 3D

RE: IMS Giotto - IMAGE 3D
0 Replies

Need service and installation manual of Mammograph MX 300

Equipment: Genoray - MX-300

RE: Genoray - MX-300
Added  Jan 26 2024
0 Replies

Looking for a service manual of ecoray exr 650 helping find electric shema of its main card pleeease 

Equipment: Ecoray EXR 650

RE: Ecoray - EXR-650
Added  Jan 9 2024
0 Replies

Mammo inspiration 2014, looking for service manual please. 

Equipment: siemens mammomat inspiration

RE: Siemens - MAMMOMAT Inspiration
Added  Dec 16 2023
0 Replies

I need the service manual for amulet f Fujifilm mammogram. I have error 50912. What does it signify? Will be pleased if I could get the error codes too.

Equipment: Fujifilm amulet f

RE: Fujifilm - AMULET Innovality

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree