Medical Gas Monitor Forums

1 Reply

the unit will be in the range it is allow most of the time but will rise to 3+ points out of range every few seconds then back down to an allowed range.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thank you

RE: Philips - M1019A
Updated  Mar 30 2016
2 Replies

Hello, good day!

Please, can you share the service manual of BCI 9000???

mi email is biomedicoochoa@gmail.com

RE: BCI - 9000
Updated  Jul 28 2015
1 Reply

To Whom it may concern,

in our research group at Karolinska Institutet - Stockholm we need 2 monitors Datex Ohmeda Capnomac Ultima (even old versions) for animal research. Mainly we need them for EtCO2 monitoring during mechanical ventilation.

Do you have this monitor available? Can You give us a quote?

Best regards

Nicola Cacciani

RE: Datex Ohmeda - Capnomac Ultima
Added  Jun 4 2015
0 Replies

I think criticare gas monitor detect the critical leakage of the gas,but i have never use this type of gas detector. I am using multi pro Rae gas detetction system. You can see it here -
https://www.aesolutions.com.au//products/gas-portable-detection.php

RE: CritiCare - POET IQ2 Gas Monitor 8500Q
Added  Apr 13 2015
0 Replies

Hi everyone

I am working on my new project and want to some gas detection system to check the leakage of the gas. I want to know that is i rent a detector or buy?

https://www.aesolutions.com.au/products/gas-detectors-portable.php

Updated  Dec 15 2014
2 Replies

I am looking foor a user manual for the Datex Ohmeda 5200 series co2 monitor

RE: Datex Ohmeda - 5200
1 Reply

Does anyone have an operator's manual or know what concentration the calibration gas should be for CO2 and N2O? I have the service manual but not the operator's manual. I assume it is in there.

RE: BCI - 9000
Updated  Oct 14 2014
1 Reply

How do you attach the Gas Module SE to a Datascope Passport 2

RE: Datascope - GAS MODULE SE

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree