Microplate Forums

Added  Dec 9 2022
0 Replies

Does anyone know if it is possible to receive stat fax data to a Windows 11 computer? Also, is it posible to use a cable with one end being a DB-9P and the other an USB port?

RE: Awareness Technology - Stat Fax 2100
Updated  Oct 26 2022
2 Replies

who I can get the information related with Maintenance and calibration of the washer and reader of elisa system

RE: Human Diagnostics - Combiwash
0 Replies

Since it appears we cannot get a copy of the service manual and the rubber belt has disintegrated on a unit we are trying to support in the bush of Africa at a facility, can anyone provide the dimensional specifications for the small rubber drive belt in this unit so we can source in country at a consumer electronics repair shop? The belt pulleys look just like ones we might find in a cassette player or CD player, but maybe a different size. Ordering the belt in the USA and trying to ship is not a good option as FedEx shipping and the couple of week long delay in customs and overland to the final destination will be difficult but possible is no other option exists. Thank you.

RE: Awareness Technology - Stat Fax® 4700
Added  Apr 14 2022
0 Replies

RT-2100C Microplate Reader|Rayto service manual ?

RE: Rayto - RT-2100C
Updated  Sep 19 2021
1 Reply

Hi , My microplate reader Elx800 give error 0302 and i cannot find it in the manual. how to fix it

RE: BioTek - ELx800
Added  Dec 28 2020
0 Replies

Please can i download the manual?

RE: Mindray - MW-12A
Updated  Apr 28 2020
1 Reply

Hello. Iam looking for the service manual for the Stat Fax 4200. Can you help?

RE: Awareness Technology - Stat Fax 4200
Updated  Jan 26 2020
5 Replies

I have problems with a Microplate Reader model Stat Fax 2100, this does not save the information, when you turn it off and on again it has restart the date and the data of the results disappears of the memory. What can you recommend to fix this fault?

RE: Awareness Technology - Stat Fax 2100
Updated  Dec 9 2019
2 Replies

Can anyone help with KC4 software and installation for Elx800 thanks

RE: BioTek - ELx800
Updated  Oct 8 2019
2 Replies

Keyboard does not work

RE: BioTek - Elx50

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree