Microscopy Forums

Added  Oct 20 2021
0 Replies

I want to know the volumen and weight of this microscope. Thanks

RE: ZEISS - OPMI Lumera 300
Added  Jun 9 2021
0 Replies

The condenser on the microscope is not moving up or down it's stuck, what can i do? The model of the microscope is BX51 Olympus.

RE: Olympus - BX51
Added  Jun 8 2021
0 Replies

I have an Olympus microscope model BX51TRF the light is not coming on and when i measure the voltage it's only showing 2v that's reaching the terminals instead of 6v. Can you help please.

RE: Olympus - BX51
0 Replies

We have an old Storz microscope Model M-790 in the practice. A repairman changing one of two bulbs put the wrong gauge wire in, effectively melting them and shorting the bulb housing control board. Now either the board has to be repaired, or the bulb housing needs to be replaced. Please advise.

RE: Karl Storz - m-790
1 Reply

Nikon smz645 Stereo Microscope Are there replacement parts available from 3rd parties for these units. Has anyone had experience taking these apart and fixing them?

RE: Nikon Instruments - SMZ 645
Added  Jan 15 2021
0 Replies

I have a hospital biomed that needs a copy of the Lumera I service manual to do some maintenance on the floor stand.

RE: ZEISS - OPMI Lumera i
Updated  Dec 24 2020
1 Reply

Does anyone know of Zeiss OPMI picos for sale?

RE: ZEISS - OPMI pico/ S100
Added  Nov 21 2020
0 Replies

My Lx3 backup batteries are not functioning properly. The fan runs all day everyday with stand operating power turned off. The batteries hold a charge at 12.8 vdc. New batteries with zero charge went in and were fully charged in about 45mins. At every startup I get error code 1150 backup supply needs service. Also, if you pull the plug the microscope dies right away. All other functions are good. Any tips?

RE: Alcon - LuxOR LX3
0 Replies

unit will not go past start up screen

RE: Alcon - LuxOR LX3

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree