Microscopy Forums

Added  Jun 14 2023
0 Replies

Does anyone have a service manual for BX40?

I’ve got a double, overlapped field when viewing through both oculars. 

Image clear when viewed through single ocular but image shifts toward 13:00 when viewed individually from one ocular to the next. 

If you have service manual and/or solutions please email me at James@TurnerMedicalRepair.com

TY!

RE: Olympus - BX40
Updated  Feb 26 2023
1 Reply

looking for new number plats that go on the stage. they are glued on

Equipment: Leica ATC2000

RE: Leica Microsystems - ATC 2000
Added  Dec 28 2022
0 Replies

I need the service manual

RE: ZEISS - Opmi 6s/S3
1 Reply

How do you switch between 110V and 220V on an Unico M250 microscope, please?

The bottom of the scope shows it to be switchable., and I need to use it at 220V/50Hz.

Actually, I am not sure of the model. It appears to be an M250, and the tag on the bottom says:

• Series: H600
  • Input: 110V/60Hz or 220V/50Hz Switchable
  • Lamp: Halogen 6V20W,G4 pin
  • Fuse: 250V1.5A @5x20mm

Many thanks,

Jeff Finger

RE: UNICO - M250
Added  Jul 31 2022
0 Replies

My lcd painel is not working. So the pedals are not responding and I am not able to use the microscope. Someone can help?

RE: ZEISS - OPMI Lumera i
Added  Jul 26 2022
0 Replies

We need Service Manual for touch Calibration.

RE: Alcon - LuxOR LX3
Added  Oct 20 2021
0 Replies

I want to know the volumen and weight of this microscope. Thanks

RE: ZEISS - OPMI Lumera 300
Updated  Jun 9 2021
1 Reply

The condenser on the microscope is not moving up or down it's stuck, what can i do? The model of the microscope is BX51 Olympus.

RE: Olympus - BX51
Updated  Jun 8 2021
1 Reply

I have an Olympus microscope model BX51TRF the light is not coming on and when i measure the voltage it's only showing 2v that's reaching the terminals instead of 6v. Can you help please.

RE: Olympus - BX51
0 Replies

We have an old Storz microscope Model M-790 in the practice. A repairman changing one of two bulbs put the wrong gauge wire in, effectively melting them and shorting the bulb housing control board. Now either the board has to be repaired, or the bulb housing needs to be replaced. Please advise.

RE: Karl Storz - m-790

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree