Microscopy Forums

Added  Aug 22 2017
0 Replies

We have the LX3 microscope and our surgeon is seeing double. We've adjusted the PD, made sure the camera was alligned, adjusted the aperture, etc. yet still can't find the root. Suggestions?

RE: Alcon - LuxOR LX3
Added  Aug 21 2017
0 Replies

Looking for a Service/Parts manual for a Zeiss S21 Microscope. Any Help would be greatly appreciated.

RE: ZEISS - Opmi 11/ S21
Updated  Jul 11 2017
3 Replies

four lights for viewing, the three bulbs on top of larger one are out. Main bulb is new which is working fine. How to trouble shoot the 3 smaller ones without a manual

RE: Olympus - OCS-3
Added  Mar 31 2017
0 Replies

Need to get installation manual for LuxOR LX3 microscope

RE: Alcon - LuxOR LX3
0 Replies

How do I troubleshoot the light system in a Leica ATC 2000?

RE: Leica Microsystems - ATC 2000
Updated  Jan 29 2017
1 Reply

I NEED SERVICE MANUAL, OR  electric scheme.. thanks

RE: Olympus - BX51
0 Replies

Hello, i would like to ask where i can find opmi spare parts dealer, because i need part for opmi Carl Zeiss S21.

The part in question is rotating contactor:

The contactor middle contact has degraded because of heating over the years and the contact surface is pushed down with the plastic housing which in turn makes the contacts disconected. I managed to patch it with solder, but i dont know how long it will hold. 

Any info will be great. Btw im in Europe.

Thanks

RE: ZEISS - Opmi 11/ S21
Updated  Dec 6 2016
3 Replies

Need a Service Manual.

RE: ZEISS - OPMI pico/ S100
Updated  Sep 30 2016
2 Replies

doctor having difficulty in viewing through the scope and how to fix the dwindling bulb.

RE: Olympus - OCS-3
Added  Aug 22 2016

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree