Microscopy Forums

0 Replies

any documentation for connecting to a pc

RE: ZEISS - OPMI pico/ S100
Added  Feb 12 2016
0 Replies

How do I install a 40X oil lens on a Leica ATC 2000 microscope?

RE: Leica Microsystems - ATC 2000
Updated  Aug 31 2015
1 Reply

The stage is not locking in the bottom position.

RE: Nikon Instruments - Eclipse 50i
2 Replies

Our lab has an E600.  We typically have this scope serviced for preventative maintenance and cleaning every 18 months.  Can you verify what scheduling we need to be foloowing? 

Thank you.

RE: Nikon - Eclipse E600/E400
4 Replies

Does anyone know a good 3rd party source to get parts for the Nikon Eclipse E400 microscope.

Since Nikon no longer supports this model & has a limited number of replacement parts.

thanks

RE: Nikon - Eclipse E600/E400
Updated  Sep 17 2014
1 Reply

HELLO

I have a Leica microscope ATC2000 that I'm looking for service manual in order to replace the mechanical stage?

Any Help?

RE: Leica Microsystems - ATC 2000
Updated  Jun 13 2014
1 Reply

I am trying to locate the part number for the bulb for this unit. I don't have the manual and I am unsure of the actual part number to provide to a customer at a remote location.

RE: Nikon Instruments - Eclipse 50i
1 Reply

We are a microscope dealer (sales and service) of 35 years and are experiencing some issues with Olympus boards on many of their BX (infinity) microscopes that are as new as 5 years. It appears Olympus no longer supports their printed circuit boards after that making it difficult to keep these 'not-so-old' microscopes in service for our customers.

We have a solution for this problem in the form of LED replacement illuminators and are open to hear of any other options too. In this era of financial austerity, being able to keep laboratory instruments like microscopes in peak running condition is well advised for any service company.

Just wondering how others are dealing with this issue and would like to share with the rest of us.

Thank you,

Tom

RE: Olympus - BX40

Ask a Question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree